𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 🛼

ابدأ من البداية

"This is all on me, I didn't train you girls hard enough." Clawd said with a frown making Clawdius nod looking down at Rae. "Starting today, you're gonna be in the gym and on your skates for six hours every practice, seven practices a day, nine days a week." Clawd said as he starts ranting off making Rae look at him like he was crazy.

"It's not even mathematically possible! I call it Beast Mode." Clawd said and Draculaura looks at him with confused. "Will that work?" She asked making Rae shake her head while Robecca laughs looking at Clawd like he lost his head.

"No." Robecca said and Clawd looks at her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why not? It worked for the boys' team." Clawd said.

"I tried to beat the boys by playing like them. I wasn't true to myself and look what happened to me." Robecca said and smiles at Rae and the girls that were on the team. "So, if you wanna beat the boys you gotta play like girls." She said and Rae smiles along with the girls on the team liking what they heard.

"Robecca, you wanna join us?" Rae asked with a smile making Robecca shrug. "I don't know. I'm a little rusty." She said looking down at her legs.

"Come on! You're Robecca Steam!" Draculaura said with a big smile encouraging Robecca to give it a try. "I guess I could try." Robecca said standing up, steam coming out of her legs giving it a try to skate only for her to fall down. Rae and Frank went to help her up as Robecca looks down.

"I'm still missing my balance module. I guess I can't help you guys after all." She said and Rae waved her off. "Nah, you actually give my boyfriend an idea." Rae said as she points to Clawdius who was already working in a new outfit for her making her giggle.

_____

"Who's the best?" Clawdius asked Rae and she grins at him

"Who's the best?" Clawdius asked Rae and she grins at him. "I am!" She said and they high five each other.

"We're going to win this! I know we are." She kissed him and Clawdius looks down at the outfit he made for her. "You look amazing." He said and Rae laughs.

"I love it! Good combination with purple and green." She said as they head out meeting with the team.

"Wow, you guys look spook-tacular! Total front page material!" Spectra said as she takes a picture of the team making them all group up together smiling at her. They all raised an eyebrow when Cleo gets in front of them making pose for the camera. "I thought you quit the team?" Operetta asked her.

"Does this mean you'll play?" Draculaura asked making Cleo recoil. "Oh, my Ra, no! I just look good in the uniform." Cleo said walking away and Clawdius clears his throat to get their attention.

"Remember, the road to saving our school starts right here." He said and the team nods heading to their positions as they walk Rae stops when she saw the opposite school enemy laughing at them. "Hey, nice uniforms, losers!" One of them said.

"When do those legs open sweet checks?" Rae glares at the same guy that hurt Clawdius and picks up a broken plant sharp enough to hurt someone pointing it at his neck. "The same time I push this plank on your neck, wanna give it a try?" Rae asked and Clawdius comes behind her giving the gargoyle a warning growl.

"That is enough!" One of the gargoyle said taking off their masks to reveal a girl her pink and peal teal streaks making Rae point at her. "Ha! I knew it." She said watching her argue with her team.

"I quit your team you have inspired me
to be myself. Besides I had enough being around disgusting pigs like him." Rochelle said pointing to the one that has been bothering Rae. "I have already put in for the transfer."

"And I would love to play with you, if you will have me. Of course!" She said making Rae and the others cheer.