XXI. We Have To Take Her Down.

act two: getting you back▌chapter twenty-one

▌chapter twenty-one . . .
we have to take her down.

          Dinner was served and everything was actually going quite well

          Dinner was served and everything was actually going quite well. I looked up at Sebastian and smiled. "Do you know Sebastian?" Rosalind asked.

"Not very familiar but I know he owns a shop in town and he was my father's friend."

"Such a disappointment. Andreas tried to make a decent Specialist out of him, but..."

"Blood from a stone." Andreas said with his mouth full.

"Andreas, one of these days you must come to the Capitol and let Stella's old etiquette teacher give you a lesson." I giggled slightly to what Arthur said. "Cute little My Fair Lady moment. At least Sky was lucky enough to be raised by Saul, although talk about blind leading the blind."

"Uncle Arthur!" Stella chuckle.

"Oh, come on. Now, you know it's true. I mean, no fault to you, but if you and my niece had stayed together... scandal." He gasped. "Granted, you seem to have landed on your feet. Landed the fairy who transformed. Well done." He chuckled.

"I didn't land anything." Sky says.

I seen Bloom hold his hand so he could calm down. "Maybe some water." I say to the waiter.

"Oh, no, don't.. don't be that girl."

Rosalind pulls out her phone. "If you'll excuse me one moment."

The waiter comes over to Arthur with water but he declines. "A little more of the other."

Sebastian gave me a look. I get up and squeeze Riven's shoulder so he'd know it was okay. I follow Rosalind to the corridor. "Rosalind. Sorry, um, thing were just.. they were getting messy at the table."

"I'm sorry, dear." I could see Sky got upset and Stella was upset with Arthur. He got up and walked away. "He's an absolute prick, but I need him."

"For the vote?" I ask.