XX. I Know You Will.

act two: getting you back▌chapter twenty

▌chapter twenty .  .  .
i know you will.

          There he was

There he was. Standing in front of me. Not in hiding. "Andreas burnt the house down."

"Yeah, I know. He has a temper." My dad chuckled. "Always did."

"Must have missed that bedtime story. Do you mind taking this piece of shit back? I know it's not really Andreas's"

"It's only been a few months and you're already starting to sound like him."

"How'd you even get in here?"

"Harvey. You, Magnolia, and I need to talk."

"No, we do not. Not anymore at least." I say. "You're gonna get caught, Dad. Sneaking into the school late at night."

"After what Bloom did to get you out."

I scoff. "Of course you're making this about your precious girlfriend."

"Look, I had a close call today, Sky. And it made me realize it's only a matter of time before they find me. What do you expect me to do? I'm not gonna go into exile without seeing you or Magnolia." He says grabbing me and kissing my forehead. "I am saying I am sorry."

"Okay, you said it. You can go now."

I get frustrated and start conjuring my ice powers. "God! Can you put your pride away for one minute! He lied to you, so what? So did Bloom, so did I. Everyone lies Sky, you've done worse."

"Calm down, little dove." My dad says. "Tell me what I need to do to fix this."

"Leave. Alfea. Blackbridge. All of it. Leave, and never come back." Sky sighed.

"You know, I did right to take the necklace off." I say.

"Let's go, Dad." He leaves Sky's room but I was trapped in.

"You're going to stay in there and fix your problems with him." Stella says coming out. "No matter how much you hate him, you have to fix this."

Stella closes the door. "I don't want to talk to this incompetent douchebag, so just let me out Stella."