XII.

[ACT TWO: HYPNOTIC]

[ACT TWO: HYPNOTIC]

music for this chapter//:
unholy -sam smith

The following weeks since Matt's funeral had been quiet and somber. But anyone could say that had to do with the fact that Natalia Mikaelson left town.

No one really knew where she had gone, only that she had skipped town with her brother, Kol.

Not even her twin, Klaus, had anything to say other than good riddance. At least someone had finally gotten rid of that sniveling human. However, he couldn't say such things vocally.

Because Ellana felt differently.

Things seemed tense between the couple. So much so that Ellana had moved back home with the Sheriff and Caroline, and had mostly refused to speak with Nik, upset with him for not stopping his murderous sister or bringing her to justice like she asked.

They saw the situation in vastly different opinions.

Nik didn't think his sister had done wrong, since she had been openly provoked first.

Ellana believed Natalia to be a conniving bitch with no ability to have a soul.

To say they were at odds was an understatement.

Nik particularly disliked noticing how Ellana and Elijah were growing closer in their relationship's distance. He would often find them at the Grill together having a drink, but when he approached, Ellana would actively ignore him. Now, he was bored and pissed. And because of this distraction, he had been careless...

It was on a fine Friday afternoon, while he was downing his sorrows in his study when he received the grave call from the compelled guard.

"The coffin's been emptied."

This was when all hell broke lose.

Mommy don't know

Daddy's getting hot

At the body shop

Doing something unholy

Natalia delighted in the cheers and the eyes on her as she spun around on the pole, and whipped her hair around. The mini dress she wore could barely contain her body as she swayed her hips to the beat of the music. Her hands on the pole over her head, as she outlooked the crowd with the most mischievous smirk.