"Is he... is he your boyfriend?" SHIT!

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
Should I tell him the truth?
Or the lie that I spread around school?
Asdfghjkl, I hate this.

"N- no, he's just... m- my..."

"Oh, sorry for asking you out, I don't know you've had a boyfriend,"

"No, no, no, Kao. He's just... he's not my boyfriend..." I embarrassedly admit.

"Oh?"

"Yeah..."

"But people at school s-"

"It was just a lie!" I blurted out hurriedly.

"A lie?"

"Y- yeah... there's a reason as to why we pretend to be boyfriends when in fact... we're nothing," I carefully said. Kao stayed silent, his eyes wide and face washed over in shock.

"K- Kao?"

"Is that... is that the truth?"

"Yeah, so it's no problem that we go on a date today, I honestly feel so happy when you asked me out and I have lots of fun with you today, I prefer to be in an actual relationship if you know what I mean..." I trailed off carefully, fingers fidgeting nervously.

"No, that's impossible! Why would I?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"Why would I date someone that's not Mew's boyfriend? Fuck, such a waste of time and money. If I knew this sooner I wouldn't ask you out," Kao said and my eyes widened instantly.

"Wait, what?"

"Mew took my boyfriend and I want to take his boyfriend so my boyfriend would come back with me,"

"E- eh?"

"I just want him to know the pain of being left by someone they love."

I watched him with wide eyes, frozen in place as my brain tried to take everything in. He smiled widely at me, carelessly shrugging his shoulder before speaking,

"Let's just forget this day, yeah? I'll see you later, Gulf"

"W- what? Ka- Kao, you can't be serious, can you?"

"Did I stutter?" I gasped at how cold he suddenly is, watching the smirk go back on his face.

"Well, bye Gulf."

"Not so fast, asshole!"

"E- eh?" I gasped again for the hundreds time.

"I thought you're quite alike with me, seems like I'm not wrong,"

"Mew- Mew, what are you- what are you doing here?" I asked, completely surprised to see him here.

"Mew?" Kao asked dumbly. Mew pulled off his glasses and snapback, revealing his amazing brown eyes and messy yet fluffy hair.

"Revenge, eh? What a coward," He started again.

"SHUT UP! You're the one that stole someone's boyfriend!"

"I don't recall stealing someone's boyfriend. Just so you know, it was your boyfriend that threw himself at me. He's not even my type," Mew said, a smug smirk on his face as he shrugged his broad shoulder.

Kao gritted his teeth loudly, clearly pissed at what Mew said. I grabbed Mew's shirt slowly, tugging at it a bit as I pleaded with my eyes. Please, let's just go. People are crowding us, it's embarrassing.

"Aside from that, why don't you just talk it out with me instead of bringing my kitten into this?"

"What? You wanna fight?"

"Nope, I don't like violence," Mew said, smiling that big smile of his. He turned his body to me and surprisingly the smile remained still.

"Let's go home,"

"O- uh, can you... can you wait a bit?"

"Sure, but I'll stay here though," Mew said, still with the soft smile.

"O- okay..."

"K-Kao? Was it all just a lie? Your kindness and everything I mean,"

"Your bad for being a dumb fuck that easily gets trapped, I mean, you're desperate for a boy, right? I flirted with you and you fell for it, how easy."

"Ho- How dare you?"

"How dare I what? You're just an easy target, nothing but a desperate dumb fuck, a really ch-" And next thing I knew, Mew's fist connected to Kao's jaw, knocking him harshly to the ground.

"What the fuck, dude? You said you don't like violence?"

"Yeah, and?" His icy brown eyes glared sharply as if challenging the asshole to speak any further.

"I thought you weren't actual boyfriends?"

"We're not, but just so you know; he's mine, mess with him, you deal with me,"