1- It's time to travel!

Start from the beginning

You looked back at the hole to see it had gotten bigger and bigger to the point where it was less than 10 feet away in just a matter of seconds.

One of the carts in front you lost its wheel at the speed and a green tentacle came of of the ground, slashing the carriage.

Women, men and children screamed at the sight of it. All the carts stopped moving, you rushed out of the back to look at a flower imbedded the ground. Flailing its tentacles around frantically. Wanting to grab something.

You saw the workers desperately trying to remove the horses from their mounds and running off of the carts. You also saw the cage with all the people inside, screaming to get let out. You rushed over, pulling two hair pins out your pocket and open the door.

"Go, go, go!" You frantically screamed, helping the children and pregnant woman with extra help. You saw Alibaba removing the gear off of his horse before the man yelled out again, "Alibaba, forget that! Grab the wine!" He ordered.

Sadly, Alibaba obeyed, "O-okay." And turned to the wine in the back. "You guys help too! I'll pay you!"

A woman fell and you helped her up, you saw another woman and her child a few feet away. The monsters tentacles hit the side of the hole- making the earth shake. Some people fell while others somehow stood their ground. You stumbled a little but noticed the little girl beside her mum was just too close to the edge and the worst time.

It collapsed under her feet.

All of you looked in shock and fear as the little girl reached her arms out for her mum. You saw a rush of pink hair flood your vision.

It was that girl. She reached her arm out for any help. Alibaba and the girls mum grabbed for it. So did you, you nearly went off the side reaching for her hand.

"No!" You yelled as you missed her fingers, just by a touch. "Leena!" The girls mother yelled out as Alibaba fell to his knees trying to grab them as he was pushed by a barrel and the man, "My wine!" He pathetically said.

You saw her eyes widen with her mouth, still with her arm outstretched before the flowers mouth opened they both fell inside.

The mother fell to her knees, "That was close." The man said, hugging his barrel of wine. "NO!!" The mother yelled as she saw her little girl in the face of danger. Danger that she could've prevented.

A man held the mother down, "Its dangerous!" However the mother didn't listen, "Leena!" She desperately shouted, the man put a hand on Alibaba's shoulder.

"Hey, you, carry the wine." You saw Alibaba thinking, "it can't move while its digesting. Let's take this chance and move the wine!"

You saw the red head frantically move her arms around to fend off the things.. mouth? While protecting the small kid.

You felt your heart break a little at that. "Please let me go! Let me go!" The mother yelled as it now took 2 men to hold her down.

Cracks were becoming bigger and bigger, "Don't let her die! If she dies, I'll have to pay more compensation!"

"Come on and get the wine moving. Don't make the woman cry." The fat man said. "I'll pay you for the cost of the kid. How much do you want?"