Transmission (The Kwamis Choice Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Adrein's POV

The whole class was silent."Everyone, class is dismissed."Ms Bustier announced.Everyone walked out of the classroom in silence including me.I waited outside with Nino and Alya to see if Marinette would be fine."She's gonna be ok."Nino kept on saying.The paramedics arrived and rushed into the school and got her.Ms Bustier walked outside to where we were."You guys can have a free period in the classroom.Please just take a break and breathe."She told us.Alya sighed."Will Marinette be alright?"Alya asked.Ms Bustier tried holding back tears but she couldn't."I-I'm sorry but I don't know know."She dejectedly stated.Nino stood up and hugged her.I walked inside the school with fear.I felt like my chest was about explode.I ran to the bathroom and started to cry.I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how different I looked.I had blue eyes and chestnut brown hair."This isn't even me.Why do I look so different?"I asked myself.It felt familiar.I clenched my fist and punched the mirror.My hand bled from the glass as the mirror broke into thousands of tiny pieces.

Marinette's POV

I blinked once.Then I blinked twice gaining consciousness.I managed to get my head up.I realized where I was pretty quickly.I was in the hospital."Wow this is great."I sarcastically said to myself.Tikki flew out of my bag."Are we at the hospital?"Tikki asked me.Before I could answer my mother and one of the nurses walked in."Hello Marinette,I'll go get the doctor and he will explain everything that's going on."The Nurse said to me.My mom walked closer to me and held my hand.She was crying.She was usually so calm but she seemed so stressed.Before I could say anything to het,the doctor walked in.My mom wiped her eyes with her hands."Marinette is it?"He asked."Yes who are you?"I asked."My name is Doctor Seraphim.I guess I have a lot to explain.You have an infection in your heart.If we don't take it out and perform an operation your heart will stop beating."He told me.I looked into his eyes.He wore glasses and his eyes were blue like the sky.His hair was slightly gray but he didn't look old.He looked young,maybe in his 40s or early 50s."I'll do the operation doctor."I told him.He smiled and nodded his head."Sabine, May I please speak to you?"He asked my mother.She stood up and walked outside with Doctor Seraphim.Tikki came back."That Seraphim guy seems interesting."Tikki said.I laughed at her."Do you know him or something?"I asked her.She giggled."Well he does seem kinda familiar.Someone better get me to hospital because I'm feeling like I'm gonna have a heart attack."Tikki jokingly said.My jaw dropped."Tikki!You have a crush on the doctor!"I exclaimed."I mean look at him!Can you blame me."Tikki said.I looked at her with a confused face."He's in his 50s."I told her."I'm older than Queen Elizabeth herself!"Tikki replied.We both laughed hard.2 teenage boys walked in my room.One had white hair and blue eyes.The other one had purple hair and red eyes."Hide Tikki."I whispered to Tikki.The boys looked at me."Hey,my name is Matthew."The white haired boy said.The other one started looking for something."What's he looking for?"I asked Matthew."Our Dad asked us to get some stuff."Matthew replied."Is your dad Doctor Seraphim?"I asked Matthew.His brother interrupted."Matthew,Dad doesn't want us talking to the patients."The purple haired boy said."Sorry,Robin."Matthew responded. Matthew began helping his brother look for some items.I threw my blanket off of my body and got off my bed.I walked towards Robin.I was hesitant about talking to him."How old are you?"I asked him.He looked at me with a blank stare."I-I-I'm 18 years old."Robin replied.Matthew quickly joined the conversation."I'm 17 years old."Matthew said.Robin slightly smirked."What are you in for?"Robin asked."I have a heart infection."I told them.Robin laughed."Why are you laughing?"I asked him."My mother had something similar."Robin replied."Ok so your mother is fine then.I have nothing to worry about."I said.Robin's smile quickly fated.He looked down at the ground.Matthew eyes started to fill up with tears."She passed away last year."Matthew said. I felt the worse type of guilt."I-I'm sorry.I didn't know."I told them.Robin eyes turned bright red.He looked straight at me.With an angry face.He stormed out of the room.

Aubrey's POV

When school was over,I went to see Marinette at the hospital.The hospital was cold and reminded me of when my dad shot my mom.The sound of elevators,the sound of nurses running,and the beeping noise that monitors your life. Tears flowed down my eyes as I walked into Marinette's hospital room.She was on her bed, reading a book.Then she looked up and saw me with tears in my eyes."Aubrey what's wrong?"She asked me.I was about to explain but then I heard the beeping noise again.I started having trouble breathing. "My Dad and my Mom's relationship didn't work out.They divorced and my dad did something to himself and to my mom."I confessed. Marinette got her bag and opened it."Come here."She demanded.I walked closer."I'm Ladybug and I trust you with my life.I want you to have this.It's the butterfly miraculous and you'll use it for the great or good.To activate your powers you have to say "Nooroo Heaven's Wings Rise". Can I trust you?"Marinette asked me.I smiled at her.She smiled at me."Of course."I replied.She gave the miraculous to me."I'll give you the rest of your stuff after my operation."Marinette told me.My phone started to ring.I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that my mother was calling me."Yes mom?"I said."I'm making your favorite dinner.Blueberry pie with lemonade!You better come home before I eat it all!"My mom told me."You better not! I'll be right there."Aubrey responded.I hung up."Marinette I better get to my house before my mom eats dinner."I said.Marinette laughed."Well let's not keep her waiting."Marinette responded.I ran out her room in a hurry.

When I started running home I was stopped by someone.It was Crysta."Hello little girl.I know you have the butterfly miraculous.I've been stalking you for days now but I couldn't get into that stupid hospital.Atleast I know that you have the butterfly miraculous but I don't want it.What I want to know is who is the person who gave it to you!"Crysta yelled.I took deep breath."I won't tell a soul.I will it take it to my grave."I told her.She made smirk."I can make that happen." She said.She ran towards me and kicked me.I fell backwards and started to run away from her."Come here you little brat!"Crysta said.She used her wings to fly.She had a large advantage."Leave me alone!"I shouted at her.Like she would listen to me.I put on my miraculous."Nooroo Heaven's Wings Rise!"I shouted.I transformed into Transmitor.Crysta shapeshifted into a tiger.She chased me all the way to a nearby river."I told you to leave me alone!"I screamed.She jumped on me and pushed into the river.I had to use my power but how could I? I didn't have any butterflies to turn into akumas. I went up for air."How am I going to fight Crysta?"I asked myself.I looked up and saw a butterfly. I put my hand out for the butterfly to land on it.It transformed into an akuma.Then the akuma flew into my miraculous transforming me into a Water-Monster.Crysta quickly transformed into an eagle and flew away.I won.I couldn't believe that I had won."Akuma go back to the sky."I said.I became Transmiter again.The akuma became a butterfly again."Bye Bye little butterfly."I said to it. The butterfly flew left and went to the sky.

Cat Noir's POV

It had been 2 days since Marinette operation.From what I had heard everything went well.I wanted to see her.I went to the hospital.Everyone looked pretty busy there.Nurses were running around and there were beeping noises all over the hospital.I stopped one of the nurses."Do you know what room Marinette Dupain Cheng is staying at?"I asked the nurse.She look at me with a blank stare."Marinette Dupain Cheng? Oh that nice young lady!She is in room 518."The Nurse said."Ok thank you very much."I replied.I walked to room 518 and opened the door and saw her.She was doing her homework that Alya had dropped off a few hours before.I knocked on the wall to get her attention.She looked at me.I looked at her.We were in sync."Hey,Princess."I said to Marinette.She smiled at me."Hey,Kitty.Sit down"Marinette replied.I sat down on the chair next to her."So what's up?"I asked her.Her smile faded."I have a lot to confess, mainly to you.You deserve the absolute world and I don't want to take that away from you."Marinette said.She held my hand and kissed me on the lips."My heart belongs to you."Marinette told me.She stood up and look at me and blushed."Tikki Spots On!"She yelled.Then,the love of my life,Marinette Dupain Cheng,transformed into Ladybug.My eyes were wide open as I blushed like a girl."You're beautiful.I love you.No matter what I will always love you.Live or Die.Life or Death.I will always love you.I don't care if most people don't understand what we have!It is are world.Ladybug or Marinette.Marinette or Ladybug.I need you.I want you.I love you."I said to her.

I went home,now knowing the truth.I jumped through my window and landed on the floor."Plagg Claws In."I said.I was Adrein again.I turned around and expected to see my bed but instead it was my father."Adrein?"My Father said with a confused look on his face.I was in shock.He was in shock.My father now knew that I was Cat Noir.

To Be Continued...