Ai: "I..didn't teleport him back.."

B: "And you expect me to believe that?"

Ai: "I can't teleport him back to the Plane..any code connected to him doesn't..work for..some reason.."

The soda bottle lifted an eyebrow towards the copper lantern that stood infront of him, indicating him to continue speaking.

Ai: "There was originally going to be a..rejoin and I was going to choose between..you and..Backpack but..when I tried bringing him to the Plane..I was experiencing errors..It was like the commands..got corrupted somehow.."

B: "So you WERE going to bring him back?"

Ai: "Yeah but..since that wasn't working, I was going to have..you rejoin but..you're here now.."

As the soda bottle was about to speak, a beep was heard to his right. It came from the laptop to show that it was low on battery, it was on 20%.

B: "...Of course we didn't get a charger..."

Ai: "I think I might have some spare..wires in the cave..one might be a charger..if you want to use it.."

Bryce sighs and looks towards Airy.

B: "Lead the way..."

Liam's P.O.V

L: 'I haven't moves from this "bed" since I woke up, what's the point? Texty isn't here to use the command and there's nothing I can do to get back. I can already feel myself going insane.'

The room door made a noise as it opened, one of those tall beings walked into the room and closed the door behind them. It was Avani. She had been checking up on the backpack every thirty minutes since he came back from the sample.

Av: "Hey little guy, how are you feeling? Is your wrist okay?"

Liam turned his face to the woman, he looked more dead and depressed than ever.

L: "Mhm..."

Avani was a little shocked that she got an answer from him, let alone a vocal one.

Av: "Seems like you're getting more vocal, huh?"

She chuckled at the end of her sentence, she was trying to make light out of the situation but Liam looked at her unamused.

Av: "But really how are you feeling?"

L: "I feel like f***ing sh*t."

The scientist's eyes widened at the response, not because of what was said but because of how the bag sounded and the fact that he can talk.

Av: "O-Oh, wow. I didn't think you could actually speak and I didn't expect you to sound like that. You sound way older than I imagined!"

L: "How old did you think I was..?"

Av: "I thought you were around the age of a normal child."

L: "Wha-  A child? I'm a grown a** man."

Av: "You also have a gender?"

L: "Why wouldn't we?"

Av: "I just thought that since you were an object you didn't have one, wait..did you say we? Is there more like you!?"

Liam had just dug himself a hole that he couldn't get out of, he just revealed that there are others like him. He doesn't want to risk anyone making their way into this place.

L: "I-I uh, meant if there were others like me then why wouldn't we have them! Ha..."

Av: "That makes sense."

The two just stood and laid there in silence, there isn't much to say, or that was until Avani noticed the backpack's food tray.

Av: "You haven't touched any of that, I mean I know it's not much but we aren't exactly sure what you eat so we thought that bread and water would do until we figured that out."

The backpack sat up a bit to look where the scientist had gestured her hand. On the floor beside the mattress was a tray of bread and bottled water. Liam didn't wasn't to admit that the real reason why he hadn't touched anything was because of how similar it looked to...them. He instead tried to play it off as if he wasn't hungry.

L: "Just not hungry, I mean if I can last seven months without food then why need it-......."

He froze up, he just accidentally brought up something about ONE, he didn't mean to do that. He can't play that off.

Av: "Seven months!? How did you survive that long? I guess us humans are just different from you because we wouldn't last a month without food and a week without water!"

L: "Hu..mans..?"

Av: "That's what we are. We're humans and there's nearly eight BILLION of us on Earth! I honestly thought that you knew what we were."

L: "Never heard of them. Say, what's that weird fur looking stuff on the top of you?"

Av: "Oh, that's just hair."

L: "What's it for?"

Av: "Well it keeps our heads warm and provides a little cushioning for your skull and it also serves to protect the skin of our scalps from the sun's harmful ultraviolet radiation. You can also style it too."

Liam's handle, which was laying low, tilted up a slight bit from that last part. He had an idea and a bad one at that.

L: "Can I...try style it?"

Av: "Sure, I don't see why not."

Avani sat down beside the mattress, her back facing Liam. She didn't know what the bag was planning. There was something that Liam noticed about the woman when she walked in, that white cloth poking out of her pocket. It looked like the one used on him and that's what he assumed it was. What he didn't know was that his assumption was right and that every person that's dealing with a subject must have one on hand incase said subject becomes aggressive.

The backpack began by taking Avani's ponytail down by sliding the bobbin(hair tie) out of her hair. He began to pretend to do her hair while he undid one of his straps, he carefully slid it down to her pocket and managed to get hold of the cloth, placing it beside him on the bed. He pulled one of his hands away from the hair, picking up the cloth once again as he undid his other strap.

L: "This is pretty fun, I've never done anything like this before."

Av: "I'm glad that you're having fun 11620."

The scientist began rambling on about random things, Liam wasn't paying attention so he didn't know what she was on about. Suddenly Liam leg go of her hair entirely and wrapped is legs and straps around the Woman's neck and he pressed the cloth against her mouth and nose, startling Avani. It didn't matter how fast or hard she tried to get him off of her, it was too late, she was already knocked out. Liam let go of her.

L: "I can't believe I just did that....but I need that card she used to get in..where is it?"