Chapter 6

your POV

The next morning I woke up without Natasha by my side but with a text from her that scared the shit out of me.

From: My little Fighter 🔫🩰❤
Come to my room when you're up.
We need to talk.

The worst scenarios went through my head. She didn't even wrote a heart or something like that. I still texted her that I'm awake and I walked like she told me to her room.

I opened her door and walked in. I saw her sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. When she heard that I entered the room, she instantly looked up and mentioned me to sit down on her bed. 

Before I could say something, she took her chance and started speaking. "I can't do this anymore." These five words made me freak out even more. Does she want to break up with me? Did I do something wrong? 

After a little break, she started to speak again. "Before you think something even worse, no I DON'T want to break up with you." I let out a long breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I was relived when she told me that she DOESN'T want to break up with me. But why does she want to talk to me so badly?

She saw that I was really confused so she continued to speak. "I just I don't want to hide my love for you anymore. I want to show the world how much I love you. I want to kiss you whenever I want. I want to hold your hand all of the time. I want to fall asleep beside you and wake up beside you. I want to cuddle with you on the couch. I want to train with you. I want to spend as much time as I can with you."

She started to sob and I instantly pulled her into my arms. I rubbed her back and hugged her really tight. I said with a comforting voice "I want all of that too, baby. I want to act like a couple all of the time and not just when we are alone or when we are with our group. I'm going to talk with Tony."

She looked up at me with glassy eyes and looked almost shocked about my answer. "Really?" "Yeah. Of course. I am going to do anything that makes my girl happy." I side with a smile. She smiled back at me and I added "But only with back up. They could help." I said that in hopes of putting a smile on her face and it helped. 

I stayed with her in her bed for a little while longer until I walked into my room to get a shower. When I got out I texted our group.

================================================================================

THE BEST ONES

Y/N

I am telling Tony about us.
Nat and I really could need some back up.

Yelena
Totally in.

Wanda
I gotcha back.

Kate
You are telling him. FINALLY!
I'm in too btw.

Y/N
Thank you guys so much.
In 10 minutes everyone is in the kitchen
while I am going to tell Tony in the living room.

================================================================================

I got really nervous when I walked down into the living room and saw everyone sitting at the kitchen island and Tony sitting on the couch in the living room. I walked over to him and started talking.

"Dad, I need to tell you something really important." He turned his attention from the TV to me and I wasn't only having his attention, I also had Nat's, Lena's, Kate's and Wanda's attention from the kitchen.