Chapter 1

your POV

I woke up in my room as normally when suddenly my dad walks in. I was quite confused why he was here because he is always with the Avengers and wants to keep me a secret, but here we are.

He instantly started speaking and said "Hey, kiddo! How're you feeling?" I responded slight confused "Okay? Why?". "That's good. Because you, young lady, can finally become an Avenger!" he said really excited. A smile appears on my lips and I burst out "OMG! Really!?". He chuckled light and nodded his head. 

I jump out of your bed and rush downstairs because I am so excited. Tony follows me and gets in his car. He starts the engine and drove to the Avengers Compound. When he arrived, he walked in and I followed him. He stopped in front of a room where all of the Avengers already took a seat and he turned around to face me. "Wait here. I'm gonna give you a sign when you can walk in." I nodded my head and he walked into the room, what seemed to be the meeting room.

He started talking and said "You may all be wondering why we are having a meeting right now, and I have an answer for you. I want you to meet someone." Tony turned around and signed me to walk in. I stood beside him and he continued to talk "This is Y/N. Y/N Stark. She is going to be our newest Avenger." Everyone was shocked when he introduced me as a Stark and Tony took a step to the side so I can introduce  myself. "Hi. I'm Y/N Stark and I'm 25 years old. If you have any more questions, just ask me." I said with a nervous smile.

I looked around and saw Sam counting his fingers. He gasped and shouted shocked "Wait what! You said you were 25 and Tony is 40. Does that mean... Tony you were a father with 15!" Tony walked back to me and said "No! She's adopted! Gosh Sam! Stop thinking so weird!" he said the last part with a smile. Sam nodded in relieve and the others started to introduce their selves.

After everyone finished with introducing, Tony told Natasha, that she should give me a tour through the compound. She nodded and stood up and walked over to me. You two walked out of the meeting room and she gave me a tour through the compound. She also asked me some questions and one of them was "How is it to have Tony Stark as your father?" I chuckled a bit at this question but still answered truthfully. "It was definitely not what everybody always imagines it. He was never really there because he had to save the world and I kinda grew up on my own or with my mother Pepper. But it was also great that nobody knows you and you were just a normal human being." She nodded her head in understanding and moved on with the tour. 

After the tour was done, and I knew where everything was, I walked back to the meeting room because Tony had an announcement to make. "Okay Everybody! This week Saturday night, we're gonna have a party, for Y/N because she is from now on officially an Avenger! I know it is in a few days but I hope you can get to know Y/N a little bit better in this short time." It was so predictable, because Tony uses every little thing to throw a party. Everybody nodded their head in excitement and walked off to their rooms. It was evening and I haven't eaten anything but I thought I am just going to skip dinner tonight because I don't want to cook something now. 

I walked off to my room and looked around. The room was really nice and I really liked it. I sat down on my bed, when suddenly somebody knocked on my door. I walked over and opened it. I saw Yelena, Natasha's little sister in front of me. 

She opened her mouth and started speaking "Hey, I uhm wanted to ask you, if you would like to go out for dinner tonight because I haven't eaten anything and because you have been here since the afternoon, I don't think you have eaten either. You don't have to if you're not hungry or you simply don't want to. I completely understand that. I just thought that I could get to know you better." She sad the last few sentences really fast because she was a little bit nervous but you agreed. "I would like to go out for dinner." She nodded her head and told me that she will be down in five.