Chapter 4

your POV

I woke up in my bed and instantly checked my phone. I saw that Nat texted me last night.

From: My little Fighter 🔫🩰❤
Goodnight, baby <3
Btw if you don't know how you ended in your bed, you fell asleep on my shoulder and I carried you into your room.

I smiled a bit and texted back.

To: My little Fighter 🔫🩰❤
Just checking, if you are still alive, or if Tony already killed you, because you carried me to my room.

She responded instantly and that was enough for me, to know, that she is still alive. 

I really don't know what I am going to do today, because I don't have training together and I can't do something with Nat. I just walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I changed into some clothes and walked back into my room. I decided to text our group.

================================================================================

THE BEST ONES

Y/N
Does anybody have plans for today?
Cause I'm bored and I don't know what to do.

Yelena 
No, I don't have plans for today.
I'm bored as hell too.

Kate
Let's go out then together.

Nat
I'm in, but where are we going.

Wanda
Idk.

Kate
I have an idea.
First we are going somewhere for a coffee, because I'm still tired.
Then somewhere like an adventure park.
And at the end to a karaoke bar.
What do we say?

Y/N
Totally!

Yelena
I love adventure parks.

Nat
Great idea. I'm totally in.

Wanda
👍

Kate
Great! 30 minutes downstairs.

================================================================================

We all finished to get ready and I walked downstairs, to met the others. Wanda was promising, Tony that Natasha and I aren't going to do something. He gave us permission and we walked out. We walked towards Wanda's car and all got in. Nat and I were holding hands again, and we loved, that we can be ourselves, when we are around them.

After some minutes, we arrived at a small, little coffee. We all sat down and ordered our coffee. We drank it and walked back to the car. We started driving to the adventure park. The park was almost an hour away, so we had a long time, to sing some songs. After an hour, we finally arrived and we got out of the car. We started walking into the park and decided, which roller coaster we are doing first. (A/N: let's imagine, that the rides have place for five people.)

It was a really classic one. We payed and all sat in. We got pulled up, and all drove down. It was really fast and we all had really fun. After this one, we decided that we are going on a free fall tower. Lena and I were the only one, who wanted to ride it, but we convinced the others to do it too. 

We slowly got pulled up and at the top, we had a really beautiful view. We were there for some minutes, and the longer we were on it, Nat got more and more nervous. I noticed it and took her hand. I held it really tight and made her to look at me. She looked at me and after some seconds, we were falling. Nat squeezed it tighter but didn't scream. When we were finally down, we got out. I walked to her and gave her a big hug. I kissed her head and whispered to her "You did so great baby." She smiled and hugged me back.