.𝐈𝐕 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

Apollo was never one to hide his love for her, even when she didn't know about the prophecy

It was always the sunbeams at first; she was oblivious

Standing up from her place on the bed, she discovered that she and Hermione had shared rooms. Not wanting to bother her, she turns around to the exiting door and opens it.

Seeing there wasn't anyone in the living room. She walked to the door with a golden plaque on it with an owl. She could only guess it was for Hermione and her study of Witches, Wizards, Demigods, Titans, and more.

Leaving the door alone, she walked into the kitchen on the other side. Opening the cabinets, she was shocked when she saw everything was stocked, from snacks to foods you would need ingredients.

Taking out the tea bags, she grabbed a cup from the cabinet and put the tea bag inside the cup. She went back to find a kettle or a pot after that; she filled it up with water

Besides that, she needed to think. What would happen when the Wizarding World finds out about Demigods? They would most likely try to use or attack them at a point in time.

She cared more about the Greek side of her life than the wizarding side. She cared about the innocent kids being manipulated by the powers and words of a headmaster who could care less for their safety and more about his image.

Luna Lovegood, Seraphina Whitelaw, and Bellona Lestrange were all innocent but shared the same crime of being born in the mists of war.

Luna lost her mother to Dumbledore, and his puppets thought that every person who did not declare light or neutral on the side of the war was a death eater or we're associated with Voldemort without the mark.

She couldn't even meet her father with the rules Zeus enforced for the gods and goddesses. Her most important connection with her father was the cabin she was claimed in.

Apollo's cabin

She had no one else to support her unless she went camping, and that was barely a stable environment
with the many threats and coming wars, she had nobody to protect her.

Persephone did the only thing she could think of.

She adopted her.

In her second year, during the chamber of secrets, she blood-adopted Luna. Whether it was legal or not, it happened.