.𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀

••°°°°••

..••°°°°••..

Persephone Elara Lana Potter-Black was an Enigma to many. Much as people prided themselves on knowing all about her and her life, they knew nothing of her. Very few knew of her life, and if they did, they kept it a secret.

They didn't know what she liked or disliked or the people she loved or despised because they only wanted her to do what they couldn't because they didn't have enough balls to do it. They only wanted her to fix their problems and kill a man because they judged too quickly.

They couldn't see the damage that they were doing by asking a 15-year-old girl to save them from their own mistakes. And they would pay significantly for it.

..••°°°°••..

August 1995, The Great Hall

It was dinner time in the great hall; everybody was doing something, either talking about their personal lives, making rumors, or whispering about the lies the ministry had said about Persephone Potter-Black, but many didn't know her full name or her entire heritage people didn't know much about her at all only her real friends.

Ron was stuffing his face as usual while annoying Hermione and Persephone with his manners and attitude. Hermione was the only one in the "Golden Trio," more like the Golden Duo, who knew of Persephone's Secret since they were both Demigods. Persephone was Poseidon's only demigod daughter, and Hermione was one of Athena's daughter Annabeth's younger sisters.

While Ron was eating and being his usual self-Hermione and Persephone shared glances. They knew something wasn't right, and it was only proved when they glanced at a tense 12-year-old, Thomas Elliot; he was a Hecate kid who went to Hogwarts along with the two best friends.

Sephie was anxious, so she kept looking around, trying to find something suspicious other than Umbitch, and her glare unbothered her because it was a daily process for the woman to do so ." Lara, there is nothing here; monsters can barely get into Hecate's Realm.", Hermione tried to explain, but before Persephone could respond there was a bang loud enough to get everyone's attention even Ron who was too focused eating like a barbarian to understand what the girls were talking about looking up from what he was doing to see what had happened.

Standing in front of the great hall's doors were:

The Order

Amelia Bones

The Malfoys

The Weasley's

The Lupin-Blacks

Aurora Baleryon

The Ministry

Before anyone could ask questions, a note appeared in front of Sephone.

"Read it," Hermione whispered to her in the most hidden way possible, with everyone looking at them.

"Fine," She cleared her throat.

"Dear Guest, you are here for an important reason involving the future fate of the Wizarding World and to watch the life of Persephone Potter-Black.

There shall be some additional guests joining throughout these movies.

- The Fates"

"What!?"