Chapter 16- Not Safe For Work...

Start from the beginning

Not a bad quip from a sloppy law enforcement.

"I know enough to know that you need to appoint me a lawyer."

"This is just a chat, Mr Thorne, you're not under speculation. I just need to know why you're blaming your wife's murder on a fake robbery."

"And I just need to know why you're trying to pin everyone on a grieving widow." i pause the tape in anger, "Grieving widow?! Prick!"

"Let's just listen to the whole thing. The sooner we can pin this on him, the sooner that we can send him to jail." i roll my eyes and press play.

"We understand you're in the early stages on grief, Mr Thorne, but we want to find out who killed your wife. Isn't that what you want?"

It's clear he's getting more agitated by the second, "Of course i do. But why don't you morons find the guy who did it instead of questioning me?"

Wow, verbally abusing a copper. And they say he's a smart businessman.

"That's what we're trying to do. But i have reason to believe that you're keeping something from us." after slight shuffling, "What is it going to take for you to stop questioning me?" cut. The fucking tape cut.

"Shit!"

"What kind of detective takes a bribe?!" in annoyance, i toss the tape across my office, hitting a nearby window. Andy groans and collects the broken pieces.

"What did that poor record device ever do to you?"

"Ugh, Andy, it's full of bullshi-" i look up to see Lauren there with a paper bag in her hand, "Should i be offended that you think i sound like a man, or should your Sargent be offended you think he sounds like a woman?"

"I didn't know you were coming by..." i shove everything about the Melanie case onto my floor, resounding in a loud crash.

"I...hope none of that was important."

"As important as a chocolate teapot. Congratulations! You've just been offered your lunch break early, Andy. Tell everyone else, I'll clean all that up."

"If your girlfriend coming to surprise you with lunch means i get an early lunch, she should come by more often."

"Yeah, yeah, just get out of here." as soon as the door slams shut, my attention is focused on Lauren completely.

"So, what lunch did you bring me?"

"Well...i didn't actually bring you lunch, per se..." Lauren whips out a flogger from her bag...this could be fun.

"I don't think you've seen me in my full domme mode yet...and i think it's about time you did." she blindly steps backward and closes the blinds, the view of my team all dispersing for their lunch break becoming unseeable.

A breath catches in my throat as Lauren takes long, purposeful strides toward me, brushing my hair to the side to expose my slender neck.

She presses soft kisses to it as the tassels of the flogger trail on every curve of my body.

"Now then...who wants a birthday treat?"

"I...i do, Mistress..."

"I can't hear you. Speak up." i try my best to elevate my vocal tones when she snaps the flogger down on my shoulder, "I want a birthday treat, Mistress...please..."

"Have you been a good girl for me? Or have you been bad?"

I think deeply about how i want the next 30 minutes to play out... "I've been so bad, Mistress..." part of me wants to see what that flogger can do in the hands of a dominatrix.

I see Lauren's expression harden in the reflection of the window opposite our collided bodies, "I see...I wanted to treat you and give you everything you deserved...but now i have to spend my time punishing a naughty girl. Get your clothes off. Now."

Lauren, without care, takes a seat in my desk chair and waits patiently for me to undress myself.

I start with my heels, peeling them off and returning to my natural height. I whip my grey blazer off my shoulders, tugging it down my body to fold it up, placed to the side.

My shirt comes next; a white buttoned up blouse that rhythmically makes a trail down the centre of my body to expose my black bra bit by bit.

She stares deep and down into my soul as i shrug off my trousers and kick them off to the side.

I stand there, sheepish in my underwear as Lauren looks me over with the intent to caress me in her arms, but knows there's a punishment due.

"Much better." as Lauren encircles my much smaller body than hers, i feel trapped as there's nowhere for me to run. Her body has made mine feel like it's a caged animal in just a few short steps.

I jump at the tickle of the cold leather, lightly slapping against my bare skin.

"Bend over." those two words only make me feel more intimidated as i perch myself on the edge of the desk, staying in position, my ass perched tightly up in the air, tense and ready for my upcoming punishment.

I can't help but jolt my body upward as the first strike lands on my uncovered bare skin, a sharp pain rocking through my body.

"Ten lashes should teach you to behave." Lauren presses her hand down firmly on the small of my back as she begins the punishment in several swift movements, the sound of the sting on my backside could be heard from miles away.

"Oh!" i feel the light yet harsh rake of Lauren's long black nails drag down my back from the nape of my neck to the tip of my tail bone that makes me wince in pain and anticipation.

"I know, my lovely. But it will all be over soon." the last thing i feel is Lauren's hot breath on the slope of my neck before the flogger meets the skin on my ass again.

I whimper and bury my head into my desk as she rest of my punishment is doled out, strike by strike. Each swift movement of Lauren's flogger feels so cruel and so wonderful that we both soon loose count.

"Will you behave badly for me again?" she still manages to keep focused on flogging my most prominent part as she scolds me down, "No..."

"Will you be a good little submissive like you should be?"

"Yes..."

I squirm and struggle, but every time i move to pull away the sweet sting of Lauren's flogger on my sore ass calls me back again.

"Good."

By the time Lauren is done with me, i'm sagging limp over my desk. I'm torn between agony and a feeling of liquid desire so strong it almost over powers me.

"If i were to drop my hand a little lower, what would i feel?" i gasp, unsure of how to handle any more sensation while my behind still throbs.

"Please, Lauren...i-"

"You call me Mistress when it's playtime. I demand your respect as much as i demand your obedience." i gulp, knowing my wrong doing.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry..."

"Don't let it happen again." Mistress gently lifts me from the desk, supporting me with her arms.

There's something possessive about the way she curls her fingers into the tight-nit places of my body, holding me in place as her tongue plunders my mouth.

"I wanted to do this so badly when i saw you in that club all that time ago...i could barely hold myself back. And now that i have you...i'm going to make the most of it."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Thank you for reading, if you managed the whole way through :)

I'm so sorry for how long this was, I didn't plan on this being a longer chapter; i wanted to break it down a bit more, but i hope you enjoyed it <3

I'm not really one to pimp out other people, but i just wanted to say thank you to Lunar_grace1 for upvoting and thank you to DEMI-HNTR for adding my story to one of your reading lists, it means a lot :)

Come back for the next (much shorter) chapter!