𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.

Start from the beginning

I lazily stood up in my dizzy state and walked back to the basement where she was.

"Aria" I called out, awaiting her reply. I want to hear her angelic voice, it always tugs my heart.

I frowned when I did not get a response from her.

"Love. Answer me!" I screamed out loud, but I was met with silence.

I opened the door and felt the cold air hit my skin and I shivered a little almost immediately.

Wow, this place is so cold.

My eyes moved to find my princess lying on the floor, not moving at all.

What the fuck is she doing here? And naked!

I frowned immediately and felt rage immerse within me.

Who the hell would put her in here? I will find them and make them suffer, beyond recognition.

I shook my head as I had flashes of the past events that occurred a while back.

"Fuck. I did this."

I instantly lifted her off the floor and felt her cold body come in contact with mine.

Without wasting any more time, I ran out of the room with her in my arms and took her into my bedroom.

I laid her on the comfy bed, and ran into my bathroom to get a warm clothe to place on her head to give her some warmth. I covered her body with a duvet.

Shit! I just had to mess up.

I took out my phone and called John, he was someone that does my dirty works for me.

He answered at first ring. "Sir-"

I interrupted him. "Get a female doctor to my house now John. Do not make me wait."

"Got it sir." And with that I hanged up.

I knelt beside her and touched her face, moving her brown curls away from her face.

She looks so beautiful, even in this state. She could wrap any man on her fingers, without her knowing.

"Do not worry princess, I forgive you. We'll be happy now. Just get well soon sweetheart." I say smiling.

No one will come in-between us, no one! It will just be me and you. Just us, together forever.

But for now, I need to take care of something.

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮

I awoke to a strange noise. It sounded like someone was trying to open my door. I got out of bed and walked to the door, making sure to keep quiet.

Giselle was working late hours, so I was home alone.

I looked through the peephole and saw a man trying to pick the lock. I was about to call the police when he looked up and saw me. He put his finger to his lips and motioned for me to let him in.

I shook my head 'no', but he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun.

I panicked and quickly unlocked the door.

Once he enters, a few others follows, and all dressed in black suit.

A taller person walks forward and removed his black face mask from his face, and I recognised him to be no one other than the bastard, Tyler.