Miss me much

Roc Pov

I am finally out of hell after 11 years, I was supposed to serve 20 years, but good behavior, so I got out. Yn is such a trip she think I don't know what she look like now...umm there is a tv in prison. I see she getting married to a rapper Diggy Simmons and they have a 9 year old together, shoot I married Yn after we had Sia. What she don't know is that we ain't divorced we still married, so she basically cheated on me. My nigga Prince is pickin me up right now.

A Cadillac XTS concept drove up

Prince:Get in my nigga.

Roc:Aye nigga wassup (gets in).

They drove off

Prince:Nothin much man.

Roc:So you heard bout Yn?

Prince:Yeah they have a 9 year old together.

Roc:I didn't sign the divorce papers so me and her still married.

Prince:NIGGA WHAT!?!

He stops the car

Prince:Roc no... no... no don't ruin their relationship ok she happy. You got a 2 daughters that are 14 thats why she left on top of that had affair with other 2 women.

Roc:I didn't know that girl was pregnant and I love Yn I did it in despite I didn't know she was going to slam the divorce papers threw the ring and say "It over".

Prince:You think a women will go back or stay with a cheating man? No because they hate it. Roc the only way to have a relationship with Yn is to co parenting.

He drives again and I think
I...am...going...to...get...yn