NSFW ALPHABET w/ Dean Ambrose + Jon Moxley

Start from the beginning

Dean loves it when you ride him or your on top of him, your expression is fucking turn on for him, seeing you ride his dick leaves him in a moaning mess, his memorized by the way you move up and down on his dick, he also likes to grab your boobs, bringing them to his mouth while he looks at you, while sucking on them.

Mox is favourite position, of course, is doggy style, but mostly he likes to pin your body to his holding you close to him, while he chokes you, pounding into you rather roughly to the point it hurts. He'll fuck you raw to the point you can't walk right for the next week. It's even better when you have a collar on your neck and a leash attached to it.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Dean is kind of goofy when it's his soft side, though it's completely different when it is his Dom side he's more serious.

Mox is all about being serious no goofiness with him.

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Dean and Mox don't really care too much about their grooming and if their pubes match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Dean is a total romantic, the dude is utterly in love with you, his even more romantic when he is making love to you. He loves to show you how much he loves you.

Mox isn't much of a romantic type at all, he might surprise you sometimes, kissing you on the mouth passionately but that never last, he likes to be rough and dominant. Though when you's two are few months into your relationship he'll start being romantic in his own way.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Dean rarely jacks off he prefers the feeling of your mouth or your hands or your pussy around his cock.

Though if he's away from you and he can't wait and needs a release he will find a photo/or ring you and start jacking off, imagining it's you instead of his hand. If its phone sex, you'll talk dirty to him, edging him closer to his release.

Mox doesn't jack off, he'd prefer the feeling of your walls tightening around his cock, then to his hands. Or your mouth wrapped around his cock.

"I ain't jacking off when I can get the real thing, now get on your knees and suck, like the good little slut you are." He growled, grabbing your hair.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Dean's kinks are choking, daddy kink, praise kink, hair pulling, spanking, collar kink, and bondage.

Mox's kinks are bdsm, choking, bondage, daddy kink, praise kink, collar kink, hair pulling, and spanking.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Dean will do it anywhere with you, in the car, the locker room, the storage room, hallway, pool, you name it and he'll do it. Heck, you've even done it in the alleyway.

Mox will do it anywhere with you, no place is off limits with him.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Mostly it's your boobs and ass, but anything you do turns Deano on.

Mox is horny all the time, so basically, anything you do will turn that boy on.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Dean would never do something that you are uncomfortable with.