Chapter 12, My Intention's Strong And Real

Nadir's POV.
"Where is Lauri??" Oleh asked

"Most likely dead." Siggy shrugged.

"Siggy, how could you say something like that??" Rosa asked with a raised tone.

"What do you mean? He hasn't come back yet, and we all heard what he tried to do! He tried to kill the murderer!!" Siggy cried.

"Well, you can't assume he's dead without knowing the facts! He could just have been called down for something important!" I raised my voice.

"Something important? What are you, nuts? You might as well have just said he'd join their side!" Siggy cried.

"You think he would join their side when he tried to kill the very thing that was keeping us here???" Elisabet raised an eyebrow.

"That would make sense unless the people who called him told him that maybe he would live and we'd all die for their actions?" Siggy retorted.

"All I want to know right now is if Filip and Zala are okay; and if they are, that they've realized their love for each other..." Pia began.

"Would you shut your mouth, Pia? No one cares about your stupid fanfiction tropes!!!" Siggy raised her voice.

"What? I just know that they're clearly meant for each–"

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!! WE'RE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE!!!" Siggy cried. Suddenly, the room became silent. Not even Konstrakta could get us on track. I knew it. Everyone else here knew it. We were goners, and nothing would change that.

"Uh... Guys? Where did Stefan go?" Vladana asked in fear.

"I... Don't know." Marius trembled.

"I saw him follow Lauri to his room." Cornelia responded.

"WHAT????" Vladana raised her voice again.

"Okay, calm down. I guarantee that he'll be back soon." Konstrakta tried to calm everyone down.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! I'M NOT LOSING STEFAN!" Vladana cried.

"YOU DONT WANT TO LOSE STEFAN?? WELL, THINK ABOUT WHAT ME, MAHMOOD, AND RONELA WENT THROUGH LOSING OUR LOVERS???" Ochman raised his voice.

"I think she knows how you guys feel. She just doesn't want to go through that trauma." I defended.

"WHAT SAY DO YOU HAVE IN IT, NADIR? YOU'VE DONE LITERALLY NOTHING SINCE THIS GAME BEGAN!" Siggy screeched.

"Please don't yell at me. We can figure this out. We'll find them. Stefan will be okay, and so will Lauri. I guarantee you that they're both fine." I sighed, trying to calm the situation.

"Guys... What's that?" Monika asked, pointing to an opening in the wall. I looked over to my left to see the words "buradan çıx" written in the wall. I gasped.

"Can any of you read that?" Stein asked

"I can! It says exit here in Azerbaijani!" I cried.

"Hold on! I see a couple people on the other side!" Andromache cried.

"It looks like Stefan and Lauri!!!" Pia cried.

"Let's go! We don't have much time!!!" I cried. All of us ran towards them..

Lauri's POV.
Stefan and I ran out of the room we were in to get to the others... That's when I saw something glowing inside one of the vacant rooms.... It was Ronnie's room!

"Hold up, Stefan. I think something's going on." I cried and ran into the room. I looked on the bedside table and noticed.... Ronnie's notebook! That's what was glowing!