Chapter 10, Listen To Your Heart

Lauri's POV.
"Wait... What?" I asked. I was so confused. Why would they want me to join them? I tried to kill the murderer when that would put an end to their game!

"You heard us. Join us on stopping Ronnie from letting everyone escape." One of the guys said. I gasped. Ronnie was helping us?? I was shocked. I thought he wanted to kill everyone so he could escape. That's what it seemed like, at least.

"Well... What's it gonna be, Ylönen? Will you help us? Or will we have to kill you too?" The other guy asked. I gulped. I really didn't want to die, but Ronnie was fighting for our freedom. I didn't think it was fair to help the very people who were trying to get us killed.

"I... I can't! I won't! I'd rather die a good man than help the very people who're trying to kill all of us!" I stood my ground.

"Well then..." the guy chuckled to himself as he pulled out a gun. I clenched my eyes shut. I just wanted to get this over with. That's when the door burst open, and Stefan ran into the room with the very knife that I used to try to kill Ronnie. He swung the knife and got the guy in the back. He tumbled forward and collapsed to the ground.

"Stefan! You saved me!" I cried and ran to hug him. I don't normally hug people, but it was because of Stefan that I was still alive.

"No problem! Now come on! We need to find Ronnie and the others before they get hurt!" Stefan cried, he grabbed my hand and pulled me along to get to Ronnie and the others...

Zala's POV.
"Wait.... Rambo Amadeus??? He's the one behind this?" Mahmood cried.

"Not to interrupt... But who's Rambo Amadeus?" Achille asked.

"He... He represented Montenegro in Eurovision 2012 with the song Euro Neuro, failing to qualify for the final, and taking 15th in the first semifinal." I responded.

"Okay, that's crazy in all, but how do you know him, Zala? How did you know the password to get in here, and how did you know about May 22, 2012?" Ronnie asked me.

"I remember that I flew out to Baku, Azerbaijan to see the contest live that year... I got lost. I was looking for my mom, when I felt someone grab my hand. I thought I was getting kidnapped! Suddenly, I saw a boy about my age. He came over and saved me. I don't remember how he did it. All I know is that he had brown eyes and short brown hair. He had an accent that sounded Balkan, but I couldn't tell where he was from. I kind of just forgot about him..." I admitted. Everyone looked intrigued and shocked at the same time. Filip looked at me, shocked.

"Zala..... I... I saved you! I was the boy who saved you!" Filip cried. I took a step back. Filip was the one who saved me as a kid??? I couldn't believe it.

"Maybe... Maybe that's a sign!" I mumbled barely loud enough for Filip to hear. "Maybe it's... destiny!"

"What are you saying, Zala?" Filip asked me. His eyes were glowing. I smiled as I began to say:

"I'm... I'm saying..."

"Guys... We got company!" Ronnie cried. I turned around to see a hooded figure. I knew it was Rambo, and so did the chills down my spine.

"Well, well, well. Look at what we have here," Rambo cackled. I took a step back.

"It was you all along!" I gasped.

"You're smarter than you look." Rambo laughed  I gulped. What did Rambo want?

“Wh-what do you want? Why did you create this stupid game for us to get killed?” I asked.

“For the longest time, I’ve wanted to create something like this. Something in which trust is broken, and friendships are stained. I figured what better way to do that then to put all of you together into a murder game?” Rambo laughed. I gasped,