TBP27

ENCOUNTER

When Dara saw who it was . she felt uncomfortable, the BM greeted Jiyong  and jiyong did the same He also greeted his employees and faced Dara he step Infront of Dara and down a bit his head and said ,

"who's property is this? we have our house why don't you come back to me"

Dara takes a step backward to compose her self and want to turned around but when she about to do it jiyong grab her wrist gently and cares her fingers slowly,Dara look at jiyong in dark aura and said

"don't try to seduce me here Infront of your employees, I don't want another interaction to you.."and Dara get her wrist back. and walked away. Bom didn't do anything but face jiyong....

"Mr Kwon, I know that you need to do something about the gossip around the city coz Dara is an innocent." now Bom walk away and follow Dara when their not around jiyong speak to the BM of the store and said.

"put on my tab, that property but put on Dara's name and give back the money she pay..."

"but sir it's not Ms Yang name the one in the property" the BM stuttering while telling to jiyong who's the owner of the house and lot.

"so whose name it is"

"it's for Mr Park Daesung sir"

"what???" didn't know jiyong how to react on the news that she buying a property for a man 'why? why is she buying a property for a man?' jiyong aura change and said to the BM.

"settled all the papers and I'll be the one who will send and finish the settlement of that come to my office after that."

"yes sir" the BM answers confused but she did what jiyong said.

in the other hand Dara and Bom already arrived at the park Corp. office

"hey Dee are you okay?"

"why??why??why???"

"what do you mean why ...if course I will ask you, since we left the company your already moody"

"no.... not you bommie, I mean not that issstttt.."

"aren't you happy to see him there?"

"why would I be happy? I'm annoyed already bommie,!!"

"why is anything happen?"

"haisssstt, you know that hands ,why he is doing this to me, and why I can't get over to him ,why??why??"

"coz as you said ,you still love him ....no imean that you never let go that feelings for him even if you hate him so much because of his family, but Dara the thing is you really really still love him ,why don't you forgive him, give him another chance to make you happy and safe."

"Bom I know,but how do all of them think that I'm gold digger, that I married him because of money and he thought that also , so how could I will get over of this pain." Dara sniff

Bom step forward to Dara and hug her ,cares her back and comforting her, cause she know Dara, she just doing and showing she is brave but deep in her heart she is falling in a deep sea and can't get out.

"sshh, don't say anything okay , we're here your family and friends we can do something about that okay ..just you to be happy " Bom said .

meanwhile after Dara and Bom left ,the company of jiyong,the BM do what jiyong said and give it right away to jiyong....and he run as fast as he can to reach the Park Corp building,when he's inside the company he asked the receptionist and go where the receptionist said.

when he is Infront of the door, he about to knock but ,he stopped and listen to the two person who talking inside the room. he heard all and his shoulder slammed down .

the secretary was about to announce the he is here ...but he ask to not disturb and just give it later the documents and he walked away

jiyong Dial Mino's number and asked to bring his friends in the bar .

when the time past all jiyong's friends are there .. they asking each other why jiyong call of them ..it's not a celebration,but why? when the door open  they saw jiyong in dark aura , his already drunk one of his friend ask

"bro , what's up ,why did we all gather here, did something happened?"

jiyong stepped forward and punched the man who was talking just now , he's annoyed very much he punch again and again until the man dropped on the floor all his friends are shock from he did , mino go near at him and whisper something he threw the 5 brown envelopes Infront of them and said.

"how dare you keep your mouth Infront of me and didn't say anything about what happened before ?"

the suddenly feel scared the atmosphere inside the room was very dark, they know jiyong if he's angry. when they opened the envelope their eyes become bigger .

"jiyong this is not what we meant!" one girl start talking

"we really really do want to do this, but your mom ,your sister and Jennie they asked us to do this" other girls confess

while the boys are looking at each other when they see the photo of them .

"bro !!! are you insane ? why you need to show us this? this is not our decision it's your family!" Seven said in stuttering voice

"so you know !!!but you didn't told me!!"

"but we thought you don't care about her?"

"coz we know that your into Jennie and you only marry her because of the blood transfusion?"

"are you all really don't know me?"

"I can get whatever I want even if I look like the most bad and evil person Infront of that person."

"so do you mean you do love her?" Seven asked

"shut up!!"

"bro ,we know that you only did that because of Jennie, and now Jennie is okay, you give the divorce paper to her to sign"

Seven slapped the boy who just mentioned the divorce, Seven know that the papers are from Dara and jiyong need to sign it ,but jiyong ripped it so Dara thought the she is already divorce but no!!! it's a big NO!!

A/N : ayan napo .mejo paxnxa na Po sa mga wrong spelling at grammarian heheh mahina Kasi aq sa English 🤣🤣 pero slamat p din Po dhil kahit papaano may nkakaappreciate ng kwento ko hehehe and sana Po don't forget to likes , comment and vote na din Po slamat and God bless to all.

P.S
authornim 🥰🥰