"Um, mother, you have your newspaper upside down."

Narcissa looked at the paper and saw that it was indeed upside down. She coughed lightly. "Don't be silly dear, I was just reading this advertisement."

"Of course, mother." Draco's tone was unbelieving. Blaise chuckled behind him.

She put the newspaper down, hoping it would cover Wizarding Weddings and the very thick The Ultimate Wizarding Guide to Weddings. "So, how is life?"

"Not bad."

"What of you and Ginny?"

"Ginny and I are fine."

"Is there anything more for you and Ginny in the future?"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "I suppose we'll keep dating. We're going steady right now."

"But what of anything, " Narcissa paused, "more important." She leaned forward, crinkling the newspaper. Blaise sensed that Narcissa was going to press something on Draco, so he listened closely, ready to intervene if necessary.

"What do you mean, mother, by more important?"

Narcissa shrugged nonchalantly. "Nothing much." She tried to smile.

Blaise's suspicions were confirmed when a corner of the Daily Prophet lifted and he saw a white flash that could only be a wedding gown. Blaise tried to suppress a groan.

Time for a distraction, and hopefully it would lead to a subject change. The current one was just to sticky for Draco and Narcissa. "Narcissa, would you like me to put away the newspaper while you talk to Draco?"

Narcissa looked up at Blaise, panic flashing in her eyes. "No, thank you, dear. I want to keep my place in the paper."

Draco chose this time to speak. "Mother, you look good today." Blaise actually groaned this time, but the two Malfoys didn't hear him.

"Thank you, dear."

"How is your illness?"

Narcissa had almost forgotten she had some sort of 'incurable' disease. "Today's just a good day."

Blaise shifted in his seat. He didn't have a good feeling about this. "Narcissa, his work is going extremely well."

Draco was persistent, too persistent. "How do you feel the rest of the time?"

"Draco, what about the Silver Arrows?" Draco and Narcissa both ignored Blaise.

Narcissa thought quickly. "Very poorly." That was a horrible answer, she thought.

"Chaton scratched up my curtains and now I have to get new ones."

"You look great now." Draco commented again.

For the first time, Narcissa wondered if Draco had found out about her trick. He was certainly grilling her about her sickness, something he'd been doing for the past few weeks.

"Do you have any recommendations?"

She turned to Blaise instead, latching on to this question desperately. "Yes, Blaise, I do. Do you know that place in Hogsmeade? Um, right next to Madame Puddifoots? It's a very nice furniture store, run by one of my old classmates."

As Blaise and Narcissa carried on their conversation, Draco shot a scathing look at Blaise. Blaise merely smirked at him while Draco continued to fume.

Dear Ginny,

I hope you're doing well, because I know Ron and I are! Hawaii is so beautiful! I've heard many people talk about it but I still can't believe the water is so clear! Ron was surprised the first time we snorkeled and he saw a fish swim right by his leg. He leapt out of the water laughing and slammed into me, and I braced myself on a rock. Which just happened to have a sea urchin on it. Bloody things. Then Ron fed this huge, boxy looking fish and it bit him. Serves him right.