Chapter 13

A/n: Hello guys- Alright let's start, Again this book is based on the manga

=================================================

**Previously**

Suddenly a large explosion happen above them which made the three look up the demon stash look who did that, as the smoke cleared Inosuke recognize who it was quickly. It was Y/n who has his demon mark on his forehead and suddenly move his eyes to see some cloth stash around him, taking off his sword for 1 second and put it back on it's sheath suddenly all clothed stash was sliced around them all even the one with eyes and mouth.

 It was Y/n who has his demon mark on his forehead and suddenly move his eyes to see some cloth stash around him, taking off his sword for 1 second and put it back on it's sheath suddenly all clothed stash was sliced around them all even the one w...

(A/n: Ignore galand and just focus on the part Meliodas lift his sword and put it back )

Demon ( Stash ): HOW DID HE ?! WAIT ... THAT'S !!! THE FOREIGNE-

Y/n: Well done Inosuke, you found Zenitsu and Lady Uzui's wives.

Inosuke: took you long enough M/n !!

The two woman see a tall man standing a bit far from them not knowing who he was, but he know them then realize he must be a slayer like Inosuke and Zenitsu. Y/n notice the two looking at him and just gave a smile and then turn around apologizing he was late and whistle. Suddenly three people appear and landed in front of Y/n it was Susamaru, Hana and Ane, the three also have demon mark in each part of their body. Susamaru has her demon mark on her upper shoulder while Hana have it on her left wrist as Ane have it on her right wrist.

Hana: Evacuation is complete

Ane: we also made sure that the rest of civilian are really evacuate

Susamaru: Yeah !! I punch some that didn't listen

Y/n: *chuckle* good job you three, now then let's get the other humans here evacuated and join the fight above

Three: Right !!!

As the three female demons starts gathering all the humans that got trap and take them out using the hole Y/n made, as the two boys stand behind Y/n waiting for the next plan. While the other 2 women look at the new group that's getting the humans out, then look at Y/n questioning who he really was.

???1: Who ... who is he ?

???2: w-we're save !! 

Suddenly someone also arrive it was Tamami who heard the explosion Y/n made and follow him, she saw familiar 2 women who has eyes widen to see her.  

???1: Tamami-sama ...

Tamami: Makio ... Suma, sorry for being late. *looks at Y/n* this is the third time I owe you

Y/n: *smiles looking at her* I made a promise to help humanity after all

Tamami: *smirks back and takes out her swords* Time to put on a real Flamboyant show.