Chapter 9

A/n: Heyo !! Quick question !! Do you know a Manga called Meiruko-chan ? I just found and oh boy- ....... *cough* let's start ?

=================================================

No One's POV

Inosuke: This thing is the master of the land, yeah ... It controls the land. There's no mistaking its length and intimidating aura, it might be sleeping now so don't let your guard down !!

Zenitsu: No it's a steam engine train, you don't know about i-

Inosuke: Shhh !! Calm down !!

Zenitsu: No you calm down !!

Inosuke: I'll go on the attack first !!

Y/n: ohhhh so it's a god of this land .... I see

Y/n was scratching his chin a bit while looking at the steam engine train, as the three demon girls look at their leader sweat dropping on their heads. Tanjiro also believes his brother figure and telling Inosuke to not attack the guardian spirit of land, Zenitsu look at the three males like thinking their some kind of country bumpkin.

Y/n: hmm interesting ....

Susamaru: come on let's just go

Susamaru tried to push the tall male to go and get inside the train but she can't, since Y/n is hard to move which made her gritted her teeth. She told the other two to help her out but before they could do anything they heard some weird animal scream, and look to see Inosuke just charge first and hit his head on the side of the train like an attack.

Inosuke: Coming through !!

Zenitsu: Stop embarrassing us !!

Suddenly they all heard a whistle and saw two people wearing some uniform of the conductor, the two train conductor notice they have swords which made them panic and shout to call the police. Zenitsu panic at this and grab Tanjiro and Inosuke running away, as the other four follows the boy running.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n hanging out with Nakime at the Infinity castle when Muzan and other demons are away ~

Y/n's POV

I was inside the train with the others already leaving Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke outside, as the yellow hair boy is catching his breath and explaining things to the two. I was looking around and checking this huge carriage called Train or steam engine, suddenly I head a familiar voice and head towards it with the others following me behind.

Y/n: she's here huh ?

I stopped walking and look at my side and there she was Kyoka Rengoku the Flame Hashira, she kept eating her meal but every bite she took she shouts the Umai word.

Kyoka: Umai !!

Y/n: Hello to you too Flame Hashira

Kyoka: Umai !!

Susamaru: uhhh .. Is she deaf ?

Kyoka: Umai !!

Y/n: No, she just didn't notice us ?

Kyoka: Umai !!

I just sighed and told the three to take a seat while we wait for Tanjiro and his friends, I scratch my chin a bit and look at Kyoka again who kept eating. I look at the other three and they we're already seated talking to each other, while I sat in front of the Flame Hashira.

Kyoka: Umai !!

Y/n: Rengoku Kyok-

Befote I could finish saying her name she was coughing a bit and drop her food at the side, I was about to help her but she motion me to stop. I guess she just realize that my presence was already in front of her, she tried to stop her coughing and finally calms down.