Family Reuion

Tanjiro'Pov

We watched as the person peeked their head out and saw Hanako who screamed when she saw us even though we visit everyweekend. We gave a small wave and smiled. Our other siblings quickly rushed to the door to see why she screamed, as soon as they saw us their eyes widened in shock. They open the door quickly and dragged us in. Giyu-San followed behind with a small smile on his face. Mom came out to see what the noise was to see us with a smile on our faces. She quickly pulled us into a hug and thanked Giyu-San for taking care of us. Giyu-San just nodded at that and made his way to the living room, took a seat on the couch and waited for us to catch up with each other like he always did when we came visit.
I asked where Dad was and Mom replied that he was working at the current moment. "So what's been going on down in they city? I heard that people have been getting kidnapped. How's school? Also are you guys—," Mom's rambling came to a stop when Nezuko cut her off  saying that everything was going fine. Mom gave a smiled and quickly asked whether I have a girlfriend yet. " No he doesn't but I've seen him look at a certain girl for a while. I'm pretty sure he has a crush on her." Nezuko replied for me. I stood there my face red from embarrassment. " Oh also I got a boyfriend before you ask." Nezuko told her knowing that she was going to ask Nezuko that. Mom's eyes widen before looking excited and trampled Nezuko with question about Muichiro. I laughed at Nezuko face of regret. I made my way to the kitchen and made everyone some tea before heading back out to realize that Nezuko was still getting trampled with question from Mom. I went over and out the tea down before handing everyone a cup. Mom looked surprised before saying, " Tanjiro dear you didn't have to do that. Your the guest here I should have been the one to make tea." I smiled and said that it was okay. Nezuko took a sip of her tea and shot me a grateful look for saving her from all the questions. "Soooo did you do you know what yet?" Mom asked. Nezuko spit her tea out and started chocking. I quickly helped her out as she started to recover from embarrassment and asked why Mom has to ask that while pouting . I gave a small chuckle before sitting down and started sipping on my own tea.
~~Time Skip~~
The sun started to set as we bid goodbye to our family and promised our mom that we would be careful. We headed down the mountain in silence before Nezuko broke it by asking, " It was nice to visit them wasn't it? We just saw them last week but it felt like so long." I gave a small hum in agreement and the walk down the mountain continued in silence. We eventually made it to the car and head home.

END OF CHAPTER

Hi it's me the author. I would like to apologize for not updating for a while. I was just very busy for the past month. I had school and bunch of homework along with student council. Also I apologize for the short chapter, I'm doing this right after homework and before dinner to I'm trying to finish a chapter before I eat because knowing me I would forget or be too busy to. Also I might start a one piece book so ether the updates on this book are going to be very slow or this book is going be slightly rushed. That's all for this chapter. Bye bye thank you for still reading this crappy book.