Scary News

Tanjiro's Pov

I frowned since Nezuko hasn't come down yet and she said she would be down in a minute or so. I looked at the clock, three minutes has already passed so I went up to her room to check what she was doing. I knocked on her door and heard a muffled come in, so I went in to find her sitting on her bed with her phone in her hand, her face, bright red.  I frowned and asked what happened. Nezuko quickly said that everything was okay which just made me even more confused because she normally would tell me everything but being the person I am, I didn't press it. "It's time to come down, dinner started around five minutes ago," I told her. She made a face and said that she would be down in a minute. I nodded and went back downstairs and told a confused Giyu-san what had happened. He was still confused after that but seemed to shrug it off. Nezuko came down and started eating when Giyu-san asked how school was. Both Nezuko and I said that school was great and that we liked dodgeball. Giyu-san smiled at us and started eating again. After we finished dinner and washed the dishes, Giyu-san called us into the living room. We went into the living room to see the T.v on with breaking news. Giyu-san told us to sit down on the sofa/couch. ( whatever you call the giant seat in your living room)  We all sat down right before the T.v started playing. " Warning, please be cautious when your children are out and about. Kids have been disappearing throughout the city, especially girls! So please keep an eye out for your kids and keep them safe. For the best police activity will be more active and schools will end early so kids can be safe at home. Keep doors and windows locked at all times and be careful." said the news reporter. I looked at Nezuko and saw that we were both terrified of what the news had said. Giyu-san gave a sigh and told us to calm down and as long as we are careful we should be fine. Then he sent us off to bed. We went to bed and he turned off the lights wishing us a good night. I stared at the ceiling struggling to sleep after what I saw on the news. Then slowly I drifted off to sleep.

Slowly

Slowly

Then I fell asleep

This is the end of this chapter and I'm sorry for not updating in a while I just struggled to find something to write about and I'm finally back so yeah.

Fun Fact

Rengoku's birthday is the same as mine. :)

That's all bye bye hope I update soon