Introductions

You know what screw waiting a week here's the first chapter.

Nezuko's Pov

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ngh" I groaned as I stopped my alarm, I rubbed my eyes to look at the time. It was 7:30, I got out of bed and went downstairs to find Tanjiro my older brother sitting at the dining table eating breakfast. He spotted me and said " Morning Nezuko." I smiled and replied " Morning Oni-san. What's for breakfast?" He pointed to his plate which had scrambled eggs and a piece of toast. I nod and went into the kitchen only to be greeted by the smell of scrambled eggs. " Morning Nezuko. Are you excited for your first day of high school?" I smiled and looked at where the voice came from, it was my other brother Giyu. Well, technically he isn't my brother but since he took us in me and Tanjiro started calling him our brother. " Morning Giyu-san. I'm excited especially that you are teaching there." I say with a smile. Giyu nods and tells me that he can't give me and Tanjiro special treatment just because we're family. I was fine with that as I wanted to get my grades all by myself. I grabbed my breakfast and started eating.

~~~ Time Skip~~~~~ A/N: Cuz I'm lazy

We parked in the parking lot and I got off to see a large building in front of me. 'THAT WAS OUR SCHOOL??????' I thought shocked, I look over at my brother to see him just as shocked as I am. " Wow this school is big," Tanjiro commented. All I could do was nod. Giyu chuckled at our faces and said that we'll get used to it and lead us inside where he gave us our schedules after that he left us to explore. A/N: Giyu chuckled?? That could only happen here. We walked around until we found our homeroom, I peeked inside to see that the teacher was already there. He noticed us and told us to come in. " Morning...." I didn't finish my sentence as I didn't know the teacher's name. " Urokodaki," the teacher said. I nod and said my brother copying me " Good morning Urokodaki-san" He smiled and told us the find a seat. Naturally, we found a seat next to each other in the middle of the classroom. Soon students came filing in and started taking a seat. As soon as the bell rang Urokodaki-san cleared his throat and the class fell silent. A/N: I bet every teacher wishes their class did that. " Since today is the first day of the school year why don't we all get to know each other? When I call you say our first name and last name along with your hobby" Everyone nodded at the instructions as Urokodaki-san called out a name. " Aoi Kanzaki" A girl with a blue crop top and shorts stood up and said, " My name is Aoi Kanzaki my hobby is cooking" The class cheered as the next student went. " My name is Inosuke Hashibira and I like playing Super Smash Bros." Again the class cheered. " My name is Koinatsu and my hobby is doing my makeup." said the girl in a snooty voice. I knew the minute she spoke that I won't like her. A/n: I know Koinatsu is very nice in the books but here she's mean because someone else is gonna be the nice person that was originally mean. *RINGGGG* The bell rang as Urokodaki-san said " That is the end of this class the rest of you can do your introductions tomorrow." We all nodded and gave the teacher a farewell "Goodbye Urokodaki-san." then we all left.

Here's what Aoi looked like

Here's what Inosuke looked like

And I could find one for Koinatsu so yeah

And I could find one for Koinatsu so yeah. I wanted to finish the introductions but it's past my sleep time so I gtg sleep. Byee I'll try to update soon.