Dawn

The sun rose up into the sky. It was dawn, everyone was waking up and the sun glistened off of someones fluffy white fur. 

Pupkins POV:

I was sleeping when i felt a warm sensation on my fur, the sun, waking me up. I blinked twice and then rose my head up from its resting place, and then stood up. Shaking myself off, i went over to the closet and put on my sweater. I was happy, i could sense it was going to be a good day. I stretched and yawned, preparing myself for the day ahead. i left my room and out of the house to go outside. It was a sunny day and i could feel a slight breeze through my fur, i began walking down the street of Sharpine, Calaboo. I wandered away to the forest, one of my favorite spots to relax and read, but then after lying down i realized i forgot my book. I got up and turned around to go grab my book but something stopped me. I felt like it hurt me and it made me tired, my legs became wobbly and then i dropped to the grassy forest floor and fell asleep.

???? POV:

The strange white wolf fell. My spell worked! I entered its body to find out everything about it. It went by they/them, weird. it likes sweaters and it has secrets. Oooo i love secrets i can look more into that, ugh crushes on way to many things, huh a magic pencil, pretty rebellious, likes bread- what? This thing is weird, but i think i can enhance the simpage into a level of pure madness. Now this thing will be my little puppet and without it even knowing. Now Hisifi shall finally have a puppet of her own, wont the others be envious of the puppet i've found!

Pupkins POV:

I woke up feeling strange, like i changed. I dont know what it was but i craved violence. (Suffer >:3) I needed to do something i've never even thought of before. I ran off to find an old friend, well i shouldn't even say friend anymore, not with the feelings i had currently. In town, i searched everywhere then remembering his favorite place, the alleyway. He never explained why he liked to be there, he just....did. I ran to the alleyway and cautiously walked in. I saw his cipher he drew on the wall, he draws is freaking everywhere. "Bill, you there?" i spoke into the darkness. Then i saw a faint glow in the dark as he spoke. "Sigh, yes what the hell do you want?" He was there! Whelp time to bring him with me. I walked farther into the dark but lit my way with an LED i have on my sweater. "AH LIGHT!" Bill yelled covering his face, that hinted he had been here a few days. I rolled my eyes then walked over to him and bit his side to carry him. "Uuuh why are you carrying me? put me down mortal!" He demanded. I didnt care i just turned and walked out of the alley. "What are you deaf?! I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" He yelled once again. I let go, but then i reached in my pocket nd grabbed my pencil, bringing it out. I opened my paw making it float and grow bigger, a creepy smile taking place on my face. "Cipher if you don't shut up i can and will erase you," i snapped, chuckling slightly afterward. "I dont care about your stupid pencil." He rolled his eye. (bruh i just imagined that wtf) I span the pencil around so the eraser was pointing towards this stupid dorito. "You know i've never mentioned before but i can hold much more power than you thing," I chuckled once again. He went quiet thinking i was joking, but one quick death stare was enough to make him think otherwise. "Thats what i thought dorito," I hissed, moving the pencil away from him. "Tell you what, you help me, i'll let you live, dont help me, you die, choose one." I barked almost seeming like to make the stupid deals he does. He thought for a minute until he reached out his hand in the blue fire he does for his dumb deals. "Fine, we have a deal, i guess." he said cautiously. I rolled my eyes annoyed i had to shake his hand to lock this, but i shook it anyway. From now on, i controlled this dorito, just so he could keep his life. I left for the forest and bill, being stuck within a two meter radius of me, had to follow. Deep within the forest i found a cave that i was drawn to for some reason so i decided for now i would live here. Over the days the emotions and sensations got stronger until i couldn't control it, i think i was insane. I was constantly feeling strange and had very weird urges about the things i liked, or much rather loved, this was weird even for me. That night i went to sleep and had a strange dream. "Hello puppet!" An unfamiliar voice said. "Um hello?" I responded. A figure came from the sky, a black wolf with a blue dragon wing and a red dragon wing with small blue and red spikes running down its back. It had heterochromia like me but it was blue and red. "The names Hisifi, puppet" 'why does it keep calling me puppet?' I thought. "Why are you here?" I questioned it. "Oh because im supposed to be, im your guardian, puppet." This statement sounded fake but i brushed it off. "Why do you keep calling me puppet?" I questioned. "Why do you keep asking so many questions?" It barked angrily. I growled angrily at it. "Are you just the stupid dorito disguised as a drolf thing!?" I hissed angrily. "No, no, no, no. As i told you im Hisifi, your guardian!" It seemed happy, I hated it. "Well puppet i must go see you soon!" It squeaked. I then woke up.

Ngl this feels so cringe but i like it and this is fun to finally write this out so suffer my wonderful cringey self yall >:3