#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘| 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?

Start from the beginning

The redhead was overcome with shock when he saw the girl's face. She looked his age and her beauty was unreal. She looked like a porcelain doll: with mesmerising green hazel eyes and long brown hair reaching her waist. What surprised him the most was that she looked identical to her 15-year-old sister Mina, except Mina's face was full of life and radiant energy but hers was empty like a lifeless doll.

Mina leaned in and smirked. "You're blushing how cute!" She poked his cheek.

"Shut up I wasn't! She's like your clone but evil and unhinged." Karma rolled his eyes and walked away.

Mina laughed softly and ruffled the boy's hair. "You couldn't have described her better. She'll be living here from now on so promise me that if you ever get the chance to be friends with her you'll take it and make sure you never leave her."

"Sure, if you're asking I'll do it. But I don't know if she'll want to even talk to me, how can such a tiny girl have that much violence in her." Karma shook his head and sighed.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" The teenage girl laughed.

 "AKABANE STOP SPACING OUT ALREADY!" You waved your hands in front of the redhead who was daydreaming

You waved your hands in front of the redhead who was daydreaming.

He snapped out of his trance and flashed a smirk at you. "What do you need from me princess?"

You pointed at the phone underneath his desk. The octopus 'accidentally' knocked your phone on the floor because you weren't paying attention to his teaching- if you could call what he was doing 'teaching'.

Karma stared intently at the back of your phone before you snatched it back from him.

"Thank you." You forced a smile and turned away from the weirdo.

Little did you know he was staring at the Polaroid behind the phone case and not judging your iPhone model. The picture was one he took years ago of you and your two older siblings, Malakai was holding your legs and Mina was holding your arms it looked like they were stretching your 10-year-old self's body out. Karma wondered how the twins who watched him grow up were: Were they okay? Where did they run off to? Those questions raced through his mind whenever he saw you but he could never ask them. He always wanted to say thank you to the people who made his childhood less lonely and he would when they randomly showed up one day like they always did.

"Who are the people in the picture? One of them looks like the older version of you and the other looks like you if you were a guy." Karma spoke up deciding to let his intrusive thoughts win.

You roll your eyes. "That's how siblings work dumbass. I can just tell you were neglected as a child."

A few people in front of your desk snickered at your comment causing Karma to get mad. But before he could say anything class was dismissed and you grabbed a chair and brought it next to Rio's desk.