after math??

Sun was shining,bright though, it sure was annoying but, jake had to deal with it I mean..you can't change everything.

Jake woke up in a grumpy,bad mood.
Ofcourse because of what happened to him that "day" he got up and got changed lazily,he wasn't in the mood at all to do anything to be honest.

He got out of his room,went down stairs to exit his house to go to his hell hole (school).

He was cut off, "jake??" His younger brother called.
"Yeah?.." He muttered.
"You alright?" He asked, he was worried for his older brother,he heard him crying in his bedroom plus he looked tired.

"...I'm fine,now I have to go to school bye milo.."
"BYE jake! Love you"
Jake chuckled "love you too.."

'Atleast I have my brother..'

He pushed open the door and left closing it behind,walking to school while listening to a song,"broken roads" was it? ;)

He arrived,alough he bumped into the jomies(?)

"Sup jake-"
"Good morning jakey!"
"Whoaa you look like hell..wait,let me guess you were up allll night thinking about daisy rejecting you for that Sean guy,don't worry bro we'll be here for you, uhh i mean- IF that happens"

"Heheheh.." He laughs slowly fading into fear.
(SCARY JAKE>> 😍)

"Wow, grouchy much?" (Drew)

Jake didn't respond,he was trying to calm down.. he couldn't.

He left with out a goodbye,of course the jomies didn't know why.

Jakes social anxiety was kicking in,feeling everyone's stares at him,feeling insecure of himself.. (fanmade headcannon ig)
Every step,every stare,feeling anxious while his body starting to shake out of fear,trying to fight his tears.

He rushed through the hallway to an empty, unused class room,his tears finally escaping his eyes and cascaded down his cheecks.

Unable to hold back,he let it all out it was too much to handle,it was just too much.

Trying over and over and over was too tiring,singing was his passion but,it ruined him,bullying,chaos,ruined friendships, All because of singing.

But,he couldn't hate it,after all singing is his freedom..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliff hanger?? 🙃

Bye! Love you all!! ^^💗