Larry (PT. 2)

5 years later...

14TH DECEMBER 2018 - 12:00 PM:

The rain came down hard. It was so severe, the school Harry worked out had the students remain inside until dismissal (3:00 pm). What this meant for Harry, as a student supervisor during lunch, was that he would have nothing to do for three hours. He went to the principals' office and sat down in the chair.

"'Scuse me... I was wondering if I could go home... I really have nothing else to do... Could I take the weekend early?" he asked, sheepish due to the principal's authority even after graduation.

"Well I don't see why not... enjoy your weekend Mr. Styles- don't forget to sign out." With that, he dismissed himself, signed out, and exited the front building. He quickly ran to his car, parked across the street. He enters his car, and takes off his jacket tossing it with haste to the backseat. An extra three hours... what ever will he do with himself, he thought. Suddenly, snapping Harry out of his trance, the passenger seat opens and a man enters.

"What the fuck, get out of my car!" Harry shouted. The man proceeded to take off his hood, revealing his face.

"Hello." he said simply.

"Oh my god. Louis? What- I haven't seen you in-"

"Three years, I know. I never got a chance to say goodbye..." Louis said in a melancholic tone. "I was hoping we could make up for lost time... like right now."

Harry mentally debated whether or not to accept. Louis and Harry had a thing as each others' "stress relievers" for two years before Louis took off with no explanation.

"Fine- only because I'm feeling perky. As soon as we're done, you owe me an explanation." Harry said, voice stern. Louis smiled, and leaned over, kissing slightly below Harry's jawline. Before Louis had a chance to do anything else, Harry started the car and took off.

***THE ACTUAL SMUT STARTS HERE***

"We're here." Harry said. He grabbed Louis' arm and took him inside his apartment. "Come on then!" he said when Louis stopped, staring inside Harry's bedroom from the open door. Slowly, Louis walked in getting close to Harry and kissing him slowly. Harry kissed back at first, but then pushed Louis onto his bed. "Five years ago, I let you be in charge... Now it's my turn."

"What do you mea-" Louis was unable to finish his sentence as Harry slammed his lips onto the older yet smaller boy. Louis let out a low moan into Harry's mouth which drove him insane. Just as Louis began to reach for the belt buckle on Harry's pants, Harry smacked his hands away, pinning him down. Louis was at first taken aback by this; but he liked it.

Harry's hands then traveled down to Louis pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. He took them off of his legs and threw them to the side in a swift motion before straddling Louis. All Louis had on was his Topman boxers and a tee-shirt. Harry proceeded to take off Louis' shirt, stopping for a brief moment to look at Louis' body. It was so beautiful... so nice. He slowly began to thrust against Louis, the fabric of his boxers being the only thing keeping his erection from bouncing straight up. "H-Harryyyyy, get on with it.." Louis grunted.

Harry slowly pulled Louis' boxers' down, slow enough to brush against the head and cause Louis to jump in pleasure. Once they were off, Harry kissed the tip, and licked the entire shaft. At this point Louis was throbbing for more. As Harry took more and more into his mouth, Louis got closer and closer to his climax. Harry felt Louis' body kind of jerk a little, so he stopped all contact. Louis gasped, moaning loudly, cock dripping pre-come. "Fuck me!!!"

Harry pulled- or peeled off his pants from his legs, and threw his shirt to the side with them. "Okay." was all he said. Reaching for the drawer, he pulls out lubricant and a condom. Putting them on swiftly, he thrusts into Louis without warning. Louis lets out a sharp yelp of pain and bites his lip. As Harry begins thrusting, pain turns into pleasure, and Louis is sent into ecstasy. "Fuck... You are tight.." Harry says. His voice heavy, and filled with lust.

"Harry-yyyyyy" Louis moans, I'm going to- I'm so- I'm coming!" he says, voice high-pitched. Louis' hands travel to his dick, and being jerking it rapidly, giving him that extra bit needed to climax. Warm white liquid spurts in the air, landing back on Louis' stomach and hands. Harry pulls out and beings jerking himself rapidly in front of Louis face. Louis gently playing with Harry's balls and rubbing his v-line. Finally, Harry releases himself all into Louis' mouth, who swallowed it all triumphantly.

Both boys then take a hot shower together, followed by kisses and cuddles, kind of like the first time they had enjoyed each other, five years ago.