You're not old!

"Oh, thanks, but lately I have started watching YouTube shorts and when I say watching, I mean, getting lost for hours just scrolling through watching one after the other. It's not good. However, I have discovered a couple of good songs, so that's a positive."

Post more TikToks please, Anna!

"I will try to be more active on TikTok. Promise.

"Now. Films? TV shows? What has everyone been watching?"

Taehyung was in Yoongi's studio with him when Anna started her V Live, he was surprised to hear their soulmate's voice suddenly coming from the speakers. He looked at the producer's screen to see that V Live was open.

"Hyung? You're watching Anna's live?"

"Yes? Is that a problem?"

"Of course not... do you watch all our V Lives, or just Anna's?"

"How much free time do you think I have? Urgh, at first, I was worried because she's still new to this and I know stuff like this was what worried her the most. She didn't think she'd be good at it, but now..."

"But now?"

"I like listening to her talk. I like hearing her switch between Korean and English. I like seeing how comfortable she's gotten in front of the camera. I like hearing her thoughts and what she's up to. I feel like a fan getting to spend quality time with her."

Taehyung plopped himself down in the older Idol's lap making Yoongi groan in protest.

"I understand. We thought things would slow down by focusing on our individual work, but it feels as though we're just as busy as ever."

The younger Idol rested his against the back of the chair over Yoongi's shoulder.

"It will get better. Eventually."

"Still, it's disconcerting that to spend quality time with one of your soulmates you're watching their V Live. I mean, do you really want to hear Anna talk about whatever Idol she's obsessing over at the moment?"

"Huh? I'm not the jealous type, unlike you."

"I don't know... the way she's talking about this Jeff guy. It seems like she really likes him."

Taehyung smiled as Yoongi frowned at the screen as he listened to Anna talk and watched as the older got out his phone.

"We'll see about that."

"Hyung? What are you doing?"

The singer smiled as he watched Yoongi type out a text to Anna and send it. He noticed Taehyung grinning at him and narrowed his eyes. The younger laughed and kissed the producer on the cheek. Yoongi's lips twitched into a small smile, before grimacing and shifting in the chair.

"Tae, honey, I love you, but can you please get off, you're too big to sit on my lap."

"Oh, Hyung, you've never complained about my size before."

"Cheeky boy."

Anna had been talking about what she had been watching this past month.

"Yeah, so it's been a Thai drama month. Love In The Air has a new episode every Thursday, so to get through the wait in between episodes I've watched... Don't Say - Wait, I should ask, how old are you? Any young ones should cover their ears. You shouldn't watch this stuff. Although, if it's on YouTube they have to cut the good stuff out, so it's not as... graphic? Maybe I should stop here."

Tell us, Anna!

Have you watched 2gether?!

Have you seen Not Me?

Did you watch KinnPorsche?!!!

"2gether. Yes. I love Bright and Win. Did I tell you I'm a big F4 fan? Not Me. Yes. OffGun, right? I watched the other one they did before I watched Not Me, I can't remember the name off the top of my head. Off is so pretty. KinnPorsche. Well, that's what I was going to talk to you about.

"So, I'd heard about how everyone was raving about it, but when I looked it up, I couldn't find where to watch it. However, I finally found it, very recently, and watched it all in two days. It's so good! I could probably rant about it forever, but I'll keep it short so as not to bore you. I'm sure some of you have no idea what I'm talking about."

Who's your favourite character?

"My favourite character is... Kim. Which will lead me onto my latest obsession, Jeff Satur. Hold on, I don't mean obsession in a bad, creepy way, just that I've been listening to his music on repeat and watching every video on YouTube that he's in. You know, normal fan stuff. You guys, understand, right?"

Anna's one of us!

I love that she's so open about her fangirling.

She's so relatable!

"Do, my only criticism of KinnPorsche would be that there wasn't enough Kim. They alluded to a lot of stuff, but... anyway, hopefully, there will be a season two. It encouraged me to pick up my guitar though."

You play guitar?

Play us something, please!

Sing Why Don't You Stay!

"Ah, I'm not that good I'm afraid. Yoongi gave me some lessons, but I've been busy. Okay, how about I practice something for next time? Why Don't You Stay is such a good song. Luckily there's an English version because I wouldn't want to offend anyone by trying to sing in Thai. I love to be able to, though. One day."

A message on Anna's phone caught her attention.

"Oh dear. Someone's watching my V Live and is requesting I stop fangirling over another Idol."

Who is it?

They can't say that!

Fangirl over whoever you like Anna!

"Sorry, Yoongi. The fans have spoken."

Suga's watching this?

Yoongi marry me!

Oppa be nice to Anna!

Anna x Jeff Satur collab, please!

"Ooh, I like that idea! Someone asked for me to do a collaboration with Jeff Satur, how do I make that happen?"

You've already got seven idol soulmates, focus on them.

Anna had been pretty lucky when it came to unfriendly comments. It might be because there were so many that any bad ones got lost, but one managed to catch her eye today. She had never been good at keeping a poker face and she had often been told that her face was an open book. So, everyone watching noticed her face fall, even though she immediately tried to recover by putting on a big smile.

"It's Jungkook's birthday soon and then Joonie's in a couple of weeks. I bet you have lots of surprises planned, right ARMY? They might have some surprises for you too.

"I- I think we'll leave it there for today. I hope you enjoyed Afternoon Tea with Anna. Remember to never be ashamed of who or what you love. Love you, all!"

The V Live ended with Anna holding her hand out in a half heart.