Chapter 7

Previously: "So what where you saying to Wild Card?" Missy asks.
"Nothing." I simply say.
"Then why did you cover his mouth and take him over there away from everyone in the first place?" She asks again.
"I'm not telling anyone."
"I'll get it out of you sis, just you watch." She says.
"In your dreams." I say playfully punching her shoulder.
_____________________________________________

Chapter 7 - The Secret

Y/n's POV:

We run down the purple and blue lit hallways following Missy as she follows the directions of her bracelet. I had to take a part my bracelet so the signal won't be picked up by Missy's bracelet.

"Is it working?" Wheels asks Missy.
"Well, it's leading us somewhere." She says.

"Hey! that was really good back there." I say to Wild Card.
"What? Turning into a toaster instead of making heat vision?" He says
"It was heat related." I say "That's real progress!"
"I guess it's progress." He says
"You just watch. Pretty soon, you'll be teleporting like it's nobody's business. It's all about belief."

"Can I ask a question?" Wild Card says. (A/N - No he's not asking her out or anything like that, you have to wait a bit, hehe.)
"Shoot." I say
"Do you believe in me?" He asks.

"100%, you are probably my closest friend out of everyone here. Missy is usually my only friend and I'm hers, but now, it's different. It's like I can talk to you without feeling like I need to hide things. Do you know what I mean?" I say truthfully.
"Yeah I guess-" he says looking sad but then is cut off by a sudden noise.

"Um, guys..." A Capella says. "Does anybody else hear that?"
"What is that?" Rewind and Fast Forward say in sync.
"It's below us." Wheels points out putting his hands on his wheels, felling the vibrations coming from below he then looks up at us with a worried face. "I can feel it."

We all looks around as we can't figure out where the rumbles and rattles are coming from as the echoes throw us off. We feel the ground starts to shake and we put our backs against the corridor walls.

As the aliens try to break the floor to attack us, we start screaming and running as a few tentacles break in through the floor ripping a massive chunks of the floor apart.

We continue running and the tentacles broke a few holes directly beneath us making some people stumble off balance.

We continue running but come to a stop.
"Which way?" Facemaker yells.
We see a door and Missy point to it, "That way!" She says, we start running for it and it opens but an alien tentacle breaks through the ground right in front of us blocking the exit.

A Cappella starts singing and stuns the alien and we make a run for it getting past the door and onto a balcony.

"Look at that thing." Wild Card says pointing down to a massive liquid pyramid.

The doors below us open up and the president walks out.
"What the heck is the president doing here?" Missy asks.
"Don't ask us." I say knowing nobody can answer that. "We probably all have no clue."

"So they're inside this thing? All of them?" The president says.
"That's correct." A man in a silver outfit says.
"How long before the takeover begins?"
"According to the supreme commander, less than an hour."
"So soon."