Chapter 10

Previously:
"You will have curfews if you visit, no sleeping in the same bed if he visits, no closing the door if your in your's and Missy's room if he's over. And don't be attached to each other like you can't be a part from each other for more than a second. And obviously no making out or kissing at all, before and the time before that were a one time thing, don't do it again, or at least not in front of me. Also I don't want you getting Preg-" He says seriously but gets cut off. At this point I felt like dying.
"Okay, I think she gets it, dad." Missy says stepping in for me cutting off dad.
"Thank you" I whisper to her.
"You owe me later." She whispers back
"Deal." I whisper, secretly shaking her hand.
= 152
____________________________________________

Chapter 10 - The End -
Warning: This chapter may have slightly older themes.

Y/n's POV: based on 2 year later.
(A/N - I am gonna be making this part up, obviously, and I'm not that amazing at story writing but this chapter is focusing on the relationship between Wild Card and Y/n, if you want me to continue this book with more chapters, (that I will have to make up), leave a comment or message me off of wattpad, idk.)

I was resting in bed on a 'early' Saturday morning still in my Pyjamas and Missy had already left with some of her friends to go to the cinema/movie theatre. (By early it was 12:00 pm.)

Knowing I can't go back to sleep I decided to get ready for the day, I pulled off my pyjama shirt and was wearing nothing underneath, and that's when the one and only Wild Card teleported into my room. I jumped slightly not making a noise just incase my dad comes in. I quickly put my pyjama shirt in front of my exposed chest. "What are you doing here at this time of morning?" I whisper yell.

He looks down at me then immediately turns red and faces his back to me, looking away after noticing I had no shirt on. "Oh god, I'm so sorry, I didn't know and-"
I run up to him and cover his mouth with both my hands, dropping the shirt in the process, "shhh!" I whisper "My dad is next door and if he catches you in here I'm dead" i whisper as he tries to avoid looking at me.

I hear a knock on my door, "Y/n, are you alright? I heard stomping and screaming so I just wanted to check on you" My dad asks.
"Yep, I'm all good. I'm getting changed and when I walked to my clothes I stubbed my toe." I say.
"Oh, okay. Breakfast is ready downstairs if your hungry. I made pancakes." He says.
"Yep, sounds great. I'll be down in a few minutes."

I hear my dad walk downstairs.
"Phew." I breath out, then turning red and instantly cover my chest in embarrassment "Now, why are you here, and why are you wearing nice clothes-?" I ask him but realise what's today is, making my eyes widen.

"You forgot didn't you" Wild Card sighs. "We had a date planned today and I came to check up on you since you were late."

"Alright, leave so I can get ready, please." I say still covering my chest.
"Yes ma'am." Wild Card comes up to me and kisses my cheek, "We could always have a Netflix and chill night if your too tired." He says smirking which made me blush, he winked then salutes and falls backwards but teleports at the last second so that he doesn't hit the ground.

That little show-off!

•••

I do my makeup lightly and put some going out clothes into a small backpack making sure not to crease it. I put some day clothes as well as a black and white tiger pattern bikini in the cloths bag and a smaller bag with a toothbrush, deodorant, make up, ect. I walk downstairs in black ripped jeans and a white cropped shirt.