Chapter 3

Previously: Missy jumps at the shark attack.
"Woah, that is sick." I say
"Yeah, that's really cool" Missy says.
"Thanks" Guppy says after a few giggles and skips away happily.
____________________________________________

Chapter 3 - The Alien Attack

Y/n's POV:

"So new girls, what are your superpowers?" Wild Card interrogates.
"Yeah, uh, so with the whole powers thing-" Missy says but is cut off by Facemaker.
"Wait a second. I remember you two, you're Marcus Moreno's kid's." He points out.
"Yeah" I say
"Our dad hasn't gone on any missions for a while, so we have been chilling with the normal kids." Missy adds

"Why would they put kid's with superpowers in with the normal kids?" Wild Card questions. "Oh, I get it. You two don't have any powers." He says pointing at us with his index finger that he switches between Missy and I.

"You guys are powerless?" Wheels whispers to us dramatically like it's a big deal.
"Suprise" I say kinda annoyed with the way they reacted but careless at the same time.
"Whatever. Can we put on the TV?" Missy sighs flopping into her chair resting her face on her hand.
"Yeah, I kinda want to see if there is any news about our parents." I say.

Wheels presses a button on a tablet and a big TV appears and turns on to show the news.
"You know this is an epic Heroic smackdown event, when they've called in Sharkboy!" A female news reporter says.
Everyone cheers, especially Guppy.

"Earlier today, Sharkboy appeared from the ocean depths, landing on the beach of South Pardre Island." A male reporter told the views, while Sharkboy jumps onto the docs.

"And moments later, Lavagirl blasted up from inside an active volcano." The female reporter said, while the screen played a video of Lavagirl rising from an erupting volcano.

Guppy shouts and says "Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!" Raising her arms up in the air and A Capella patted her back.

"She's from the earths core, you know" the female reporter added. "And here's mayor Doolittle, at today's ribbon cutting for his new city hall, rebuilt after the last time the Heroics went into action."

All of a sudden a yellow and black blur runs past and breaks the red ribbon on the live screening of the event.
"Did you see that? Of course you didn't." She points out. "That means it's none other than Blinding Fast, The fastest Heroic on the planet." She says, while the video slowed down so you can just see Blinding Fast break the ribbon.
"Go, Dad!" Slo-mo says slowly jumping out of his seat.

"And here comes Crushing Low!" The female reporter says. Crushing low smashes into the building while some people scream at the smash. "And there goes the Mayors new building in record time." The male reporter points out. All the Heroic's kids cheered.

"These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining." She says excitedly.

"Pass the popcorn. This battle is gonna be epic!" I hear Wild Card say from a distance. I turn around and catch him already looking at me while leaning back in his chair and I freak out and turn back around faster than Blinding Fast himself catching a glimpse of Wild Card looking back at slow-mo.

"This is unprecedented. All of the Heroics have been called into action against the alien threat." The female reporter says

Slo-mo turns around and slowly passes the popcorn to Wild card. Wild card checks his watch and snatches the popcorn from Slo-mo.