Chapter 26

AUTHOR POV

" Khaofang! I heard you couple with the head hazer of this faculty, right!" One of her friends calling her out with a lil' bit excited. They're were studying for the next exam.

"Congrats, girl." Her friends squealing. While Khaofang just smile.

"You so lucky having a handsome boyfriend like P'Kongbop." Rainbow said.

"You guys too overrated. I just try my luck that day. I don't know we share same feelings." Khaofang said and continued her studied.

"Speaking of P'Kongbop. Did you heard about his Nong? His name Arthit if I not mistaken." Ammy started the gossipping. Khaofang stop writing when she heard Arthit's name.

"Yeah I heard that his Nong involve with a case then send a lecturer and  some students to the jail because molesting him." Ammy continued while the others just listening.

"Maybe it just a rumors." Khaofang said.

"This is not rumors, Khaofang. It's 100% true. Even the director include in this case."

"Media Club also spread the news through Facebook and their article. But, after the few days, that news on their page was removed. Maybe, Media Club was warned by college." Rainbow said.

"But, it's turns out that P'Tew doing this all along."

"Poor P'Kongbop having a friend who stabbed his back."

"Guys, I heard a rumors that said P'Kongbop have a brother complex toward his Nong. Overprotective brothers." Ammy said.

"At  some points, I would think they are boyfriends. They are so intimate and romantic like you see how they're dancing at the prom." Rainbow said.

"They even win King & Queen of the prom." Ammy include.

"Why you guys tell me all of this?" Khaofang seems irritating with this all talks about her boyfriend with his Nong.

"We just don't want you to hurt. We scared P'Kongbop might choose his Nong over you."

"Don't worry, he won't. I will not let him loose from my grip." Khaofang said confidently.

Suddenly, Khaofang's phone ringing.

"Speak of the devil." Khaofang said to her friends.

"Hello, P'Kongbop. Why you call? Miss me?"

'So you mind reader now.' Kongbop laughed.

"So I'm right that you miss me."

'Yes, I do. Anyway I want to invite you to dinner and meets my parents. Would you like to come?' Kongbop asked.

"Sure, no problem. I'd loved too. See you later, bye." Khaofang ended the call.

"What's the news?" Ammy asked.

"He wants to bring me to meet his parents." Khaofang smile ear to ear.

"I thinked he being serious to you." Rainbow said.

"I hope so."

_____________________________________

"So here we are celebrating Kongbop having a girlfriends instead of his little brother." M cheered.

"Are you celebrating or insult me?" Kongbop said annoyingly.

"Of course we are celebrating your first time having a girlfriend." M handed a glass of beer to me.

"You're lucky having a hot girl as your girlfriend. I'm so jealous." Oak said while give me side hug. Kongbop just smirked.

"Now, forget all this talks and let's drink 'till we drunk!!!" Wad shouted in the club and Dj started to play some loud music.

They're raised a toast and started drinking.

"Chug!!! Chug!!! Chug!!! Chug!!!" They cheered Kongbop to finished a glass bottle of beer.

Later...

"Hey~~~M...can you drivEeee.." Oak continued to drink. All of them already wasted except Wad.

"I'iimm sLeEepyYy~~~" M sleep on the table.

"Hey...Koongg..Kong!!!" Oak pushed Kongbop.

Snore - Kongbop

"Fine Fine...I will take you guys home." Wad sighed.

"Thanks WAd.." M give thumbs up.

Wad carefully carried his friends to car. Thankfully, he volunteer to give a lift to his friends. He send Oak and M first because they live at dorm. Last, send Kongbop to his house.

"Wad.." Wad glanced at Kongbop who sit at passenger seat. But, Wad ignored him and thought he was too drunk.

"Wadd..." Kongbop called again.

"Yeah."

"You know something..." Wad was silenced. Eyes focused on road.

"I aggreed to couple with that gurrll..because I want to stop my desired for Arthitt.." Kongbop laughed but still sober.

Wad was shocked what he just heard but he remained calm for the news.

"I thinnkkk. Wheennn I doo tHaT, that fELlingss Go aWay but iT got worse. FeElIngs of nEediNG hIm day by day. I fElL in lOve with him since I save hIm from some RandoM buLlieS aT oOuR sChool." Kongbop blurted out. Eyes still closed.

"I hoOpe he fInd somEone better than me even it's hurt me." Kongbop sob.

"Kongbop don't talk trash. You still drunk. " Wad looked at the side and saw Kongbop already sleep.

"I thinked it was a big news to me." Wad said to himself.

"You should more open for yourself, Kongbop." Wad continued.

~TIME SKIPPED~

Wad already arrived at Kongbop's house. He called, Arthit to open the door and pick up his brother.

"Thank you for bring P home." Arthit thanked Wad. He put his P's arm around his neck.

"It's okay. No worries. Then, I go first." 

After Wad left, Arthit carried his brother to his room. Arthit having a hard time carried Kongbop since he was taller than Arthit.

"P you're so heav-" Suddenly, Kongbop pulled Arthit into one of the room.

"P, mom and dad was slee-" Arthit's mouth was shut by Kongbop's kiss.

"I love you." Kongbop said before collapsed.

Arthit shocked what he just heard.