♡SECRET ADMIRE PT. 2♡

KNOTT POV

We switch on the light. We shocked that secret admired is Sun,the first's year in IT Faculty.

" You!!!" I pushed him on the wall.

" Knott....stop it!!!" Arthit shouted while Toota hugged me from behind who tried to stop me from punched that bastard on the face.

" Do you think you blacmailed us. We scared huh. " I yelled to him.

" B-blacmailed. What are you ta-talking about." He stuttered while adjusted his glass and looked innocently like he didn't do anything wrong.

" Don't play a dumb." I clenched his shirt's collar.

" You lil sh-....!!!!" I spat on his face.

" Knott!!! Look here." Prem come and shoved the letter onto my face.

" I think...we caught the wrong people." Prem said while hold Sun's letter.

" Wait...what? What do you mean? He is the person who send the letter,right." Bright asked. I looked at Prem's face the looked at Sun.

" Yes he's the one who send the letter but not for you... look here." I took the letter from Prem's hand.

" Even the handwriting is different from the letter you got." I analysis the letter .I compared both of the letter. It was definitely different. I read the Sun's letter and was shocked at the same time. This letter not for me but...

" Love letter for Inn." All the eyes focused on Sun. So Sun, he has crush on Inn but Inn already have a girlfriend, right.

" Can you guys not tell this to  Inn.Please..." He pleaded.

" Why you didn't confess your feeling to him? Isn't it more easier. " Bright asked suddenly. Bright is too too honest.

He sighed." I want too...but I don't have a gut to tell him after I saw he's with his girlfriend."

" And I don't know if he like me." He frowned and looked at the floor. Why his story sound like me? It's kinda sad.

" Hey don't sad Sun...maybe you just need some time to confess to him." Arthit put his hand on Sun's shoulder to reassured him.

" Maybe...after you confess he might like you back. Who knows?" Toota said. I saw Sun smiled a little.

" Ok I will try...thanks guys. I think I must go to class,first. Btw can you put that letter on Inn's table back. Thank you. Bye..." He waved and leaved the classroom immediatly before other students entered.

" All this kind of shit...make me tired." I sighed while sat on my place while the rest go back to their place. When I want put my bag under the table. I felt something like a envelope under my table. Then I grabbed it. It's a letter. And immediatly read it.

To: My Beloved Knott

Hye...Knott.I just wanna said that you guys better stop what you guys just doing. I know everything what you guys doing like today. Because you will never know who am I. Before I lost patience, you guys better stop. If you keep doing it, something bad will happen. So, please keep it in the mind. And one thing, I hate seeing you with Arthit. I hate him. That's all bye....babe. Tata~~~.......

                                      From,
                        ~ Secret Admired ~💋

Wow this crazy people give me a goosebumps.

"Guys!!!" I called them.

"What is it, Knott." They come to me. I showed them the letter.

" He/she is going too far. I don't know how to deal with this." I frusted.

" But we still don't know who that people. How we want to caught him/her." Bright asked.

" He / she is a psycho." Toota said with eerie.

" I think we should stop what we're doing." I said suddenly which is got many reaction.

" WHAT!!!" Arhit, Prem, Toota and Bright shouted at the same time.

" But...why?" Arthit asked.

" Because we really don't who he/she is. Maybe he/she a killer." I told them.

" He/she is dangerous. What if someone might get hurt because of me. Especially...Arhit." Knott whispered at the last part so no one heard it.

" What? Especially for what?" Prem asked back.

" Especially you guys. We're friends right so I don't want that phycho hurt you guys." I lied. I hope they believe it.

" Aww...Knott. You are so kind." They patted my head. I'm not a puppy.

---------------TIME SKIPPED---------------

~ 1:00 P.M - LUNCH TIME ~

*** COLLEGE'S CAFETERIA ***

I looked at Arhit who stressed out when read the letter earlier.

" I hate this people...I don't even know him/her but ughhh...why they need to target me? Why? What's my fault is? What make that he/she hate me? " He said almost cried. Arhit I wished I can hug you and wipe those tears.

" Ai'Knott....are you sure. You want to stop find that people." I nodded slowly. I looked at Arhit back again. He looked stress. It make me more mad. I promised if I found that people he/she will dead because they hurt my precious person.

" Arthit...please don't stressed out too much. I'm sure he/she will not do anything to you. If they did I will kill them." I smiled and patted his shoulder.

" Thank you, Knott." Arthit smiled a little.

" Do you want pinkmilk? " I whispered to him.

" Your treat." We laughed a little while Arthit leaned his head on my shoulder.

AUTHOR POV

" You too much...Arthit. How dare you with Knott." That people watch Arthit and Knott from afar.

" You don't know me, Arthit. Just wait. If that letter didn't give you a lesson. Then this will teach you a little." That people smirked.