Chapter Four

Continuation...

Frank dangled in the grip of the big buy,his feet couldn't touch the ground,the next minute the big guy yelled 'yo!..bro!..I just caught a teen thief!..' and he laughed,Damien and the rest of his friends came and when Damien saw Frank he almost choked in his saliva. Damien stared at Frank for a moment and said 'did she send you here?..I mean Ansley!' frank replied 'oh no!..she didn't..I just uhh..lost my wallet!..oh here it is!' he chuckled in a suspicious manner.

Damien ordered the guy to let him go and they should give them privacy,Damien walked towards Frank and spoke 'what do you want?..money?..fame?..name it I'll give it to you!..just..I just hate you!' frank replied 'oh yeah?..well what I actually want is you leaving my best friend alone please?..' Damien looked surprised and confused then he said 'your what?..'
Frank explained how he saw Damien and Ansley talking in a flirtatious manner,he liked Ansley and also didn't want her to fall in Damien's trap. Damien burst out laughing after frank had spoken, immediately frank pulled him by the collar. This provoked Damien as he said 'you really like Ansley do you?..hmm it's interesting..I'm sure she's more than a best friend to you ...I'll take her!' he pushes Frank's hand and smirked Frank yelled 'you better not get anywhere close to her..you hear me!!?.. m*ther f*cker!..'

That was Frank,he ran home and mass texted all the girls (Katie,Evie and Ansley) saying
"No one!..I repeat..no one!..should come in contact with Damien tomorrow..I specifically mean Ansley..he has bad plans..Evie and Katey protect her from him"
The next day was normal,only that they followed Frank's instructions. Damien looked at Ansley and gave a quick smile but she bluffed. She walked passed him on several occasions,even when he went to the cafeteria and all eyes were on him,he seemed to notice that Ansley was the only one who didn't look at him.
So he waited after school,while Ansley walked passed the Janitor's closet he pulled her inside with his palm on her mouth,she tried to scream but he threatened that if she does he'll kiss her.

He held her still till everyone was out of school,then he spoke 'what's up with the attitude?..' Ansley curiously spoke 'What concerns you?..like you care!'
He laughed a bit and opens the door a little to peek if anyone else was in school and he pulled her out.

'what do you want from me Damien!..'
'Other girls call me Milord or other sweet names because hell they are all in love with me..but you...you just called me Damien like you have no love for me...' he leans closer 'dont you?..'

Ansley's heart started racing as she thought Damien would kiss her,when he was an inch close to her face he stopped and muttered something 'i know you want me...' she gently opened her eyes as she could feel his breath all over her.

He leaned away when Ansley didn't say anything,it was time for her to run and she did so...running like her life depends on it...

Though Ansley had happiness boiling in her heart she didn't want to make it obvious,so Damien would not take advantage of her.

She called the girls and told them everything including Frank and he was mad.
When he yelled at Ansley
'i thought I warned you guys...Ansley..Damien has bad plans!..he's not good enough for you!..'
Ansley looked at Frank and just couldn't say anything.

Next day,while they all walked into the school her eyes came in contact with Damien's and he gave her this godlike smile and this melted her heart which made her smile back...when she realized she quickly turned her face and clinged her hand with Frank's ..

Frank who was feeling and loving that moment,turned to look at Damien and gave him a smirk...THE GAME WAS ON!!

Follow for more 😁
Like ✔️
Comment &✅
Follow☑️