Chapter One

Ansley Messiah a fifteen year old girl who is dealing with the stages of growth in high school. Ansley I would say was the shortest in her class,not actually,she was average height and she also had a very low self-esteem which made bullies shorter than her bully her.
It was really hard for Ansley both in kindergarten, elementary school,junior high and now in high school nothing changed.
Ansley's 16th birthday was coming up and her two besties Katey and Evie decided to plan a surprise party for her which was a bad idea,they didn't tell Ansley cuz you know it's a surprise. Katey is a tall black girl with a beautiful skin tone and curly hair. She's much of a scientist and into robotics. Evie here is Art itself,she's so into Nature and Culture which makes her dress in weird clothing at times. Ansley our Main character is just in the middle of the whole thing,she's the total NERD.

Let's take a read on Ansley's life months back. As usual the three homies would walk to each others lockers and would always bump into a guy Frank. Frank has always been in the same school as Ansley sometimes she wonders if he stalks her or follows her. Ansley never had any friends expect those three.. err maybe those two because Frank often acted like jerk.
One time he snuck and opened Ansley's locker throwing garbage in it or sometimes put a love letter falsely writing it's from a jock in the school and the three girls would scream then he would come clean and burst out laughing,this pissed them so much they tried to get rid of him every single time they got the chance. Now let's head to the interesting part of Ansley's life before now.

On a Wednesday night,Ansley strolled with Evie and Katey to the grocery store to buy somethings for all the mums as soon as they got there a familiar person waved at her,she seemed confused at first and ignored the continuous waving from that person,she walked with both friends as soon as they got to the person they would pay to for everything they bought the person tagged along and that person was Jacob,he was one of the school's jock. He was the captain of the club,he smiled at Ansley and this gave her goosebumps,she glared at him like he had fallen of a cliff or the sky. Katey and Evie leaned away giggling as Jacob locked his hands with Ansley's ..she looked shock by the presence of a jock locking his hand with hers he then said on seeing Ansley's surprised face 'yeah!..it's a little surprising a jock is with someone like you..but what can I say..I really like you a lot Ansley' Ansley gulped saliva twice on hearing what Jacob had to say he then leaned in to kiss Ansley when she pushed him back and said 'something tells me this is wrong.. totally wrong...how..how is this possible you liking me over night..like it's not possible for a jock..a hot jock like you!..hmm' Ansley started tutting and analysing Jacob then she spotted something on his jacket and said 'has that always been there?..' she tried to touch it but Jacob was quick to hit her hand,holding it as tight as possible squeezing her wrist and she wailed in pain,Katey and Evie who witnessed everything hiding behind the bushes popped out, but before that Katey activated her camera hidden on her hair band it captured the whole incident,they popped out asking Jacob what he was doing,he gave a quick smile and leaned away saying he was just admiring Ansley's bracelet,he leaned in again to kiss her but she soon figured out that thing she wanted to touch was actually a camera she leaned away leaving the desperate jock fall to his face,he got up with mud all over his face and with the angriest look..as he walked towards Ansley yelling'you un-fuckable brat!..' What in the world..did he just call Ansley un-fuckable?..geez 'you think I Jacob will ever like someone like you?..you must be dreaming!..it's a bet I placed on you!..and they were right!..you all are really un-fuckable brats!' Ansley looked shocked as tears filled her eyes,she tried to hold it back but ended up slapping Jacob hard on the face and running away in tears,Katey and Evie took the video tape to the principal and Jacob got expelled for Sexually harassing another student and this made students hate Ansley more. After that incident something amazing happened..

Damien Devin a teenager in the same school as Ansley,known to all the girls for his demi god body and handsomeness and also the new captain of the Football team after Jacob he was very popular for taking advantage of girls love and emotions he also had another name 'playboy' he was a gangster,a rocker. Even words can't explain who he is in that school even teacher,example Miss Diane.
One time Damien walked into the boys locker room after football practice,and Miss Diane who was spying on him the whole time followed him into the room and locked the door,Damien looked not so surprised,he knew Miss Diane always had an eye on him so he just laughed a bit when he saw her,he came close and started caressing her softly making her breathe hard. Then he stopped and chuckled immediately he heard a knock on the door and pretended Miss Diane wanted to rape him. He kept yelling and yelling,Miss Diane got fired no one ever saw or heard from her.

That's Damien's life for you,like I said something amazing happened to Ansley after the incident of Jacob,Damien actually came to see her and guess what he said...
You have to find out in the next chapter...

Follow for more😁