Chapter Two

Continuation.....

Damien walked into the music room where he saw Ansley and her friends,all the girls kept wowing and a gasping and squealing because of Damien's presence.

I won't lie,Ansley had a crush,not just any normal type of crush a huge crush on Damien. Damien and Ansley happened to be in the same school through out kindergarten and elementary school. But he never recognized her even when they were in the same school and class.
Surprisingly he came looking for her,he excused her as they both left the class,the whole class kept peaking at them.

Ansley on the other hand was totally freaking out,her hands were shaking,her palms were sweaty,her balance weren't stable which made her fall severally on Damien and this made the other girls really jealous and pissed off. The walked together as Damien spoke'i called you out here to thank you!..you know..it's because of you I'm in this position of being the captain of the football team!..it's an honor' He said with a big smile as he hugged the speechless Ansley and left, all the girls ran to Ansley including her friends and they started asking her what's up she couldn't say anything,it was like she was been mute.

She couldn't get that thought of her head "Damien of all people hugged me and thanked me!?" She was always on the thought of Damien at breakfast,lunch,dinner,outing with friends and so many other events,she wasn't even able to read for a big test which she failed woefully...
So she made up her mind not to think of Damien ever!..but it was soo hard..and that's how her life has been.

Now to reality,the party planning gone wrong...
Katey and Evie planned the party at a hotel with out Ansley nor her parents knowing. The party was huge and everyone not expected was invited just for maybe they know her or they see her or they have pity for her..it's all that.

After school,the girls took Ansley home and made her sit in front of a mirror,they gave her pedicures,manicures,hair treatment and so many more all because it's her big day tomorrow. She was happy because everything will still be normal,few would wish her and more will not,she was just use to it.
The day finally, Katey and Evie were already at her house with a cupcake and a candle lit in front of her,they sang her the song and she blew the fire and made her wish.

A normal day she thought as much. When they got to school to her surprise everyone she never expected wished her a happy birthday and she loved every single bit of, it the last person that cracked her up and made her almost commit suicide was when the guy of all guys (Damien) wished her a happy birthday she could see herself drowning with happiness. She bowed to him like he was a king and everyone laughed including Damien.

Her day,I wouldn't say it went great but it was okay though,hours later when Ansley came out of the girls washroom she spotted Damien and another girl,making out in the Janitor's closet,she sighed and left,her mood was spoilt as of that moment. Finally school was over and they took her home to prepare,she wondered what the makeup and dress and jewelry was about. Hours later Frank drove them to the hotel and Ansley was amazed as they pulled her out and everyone never expected was there including Damien.
The party went well,but soon after everything got spoilt when Ansley heard some students talking 'uhh!..yeah!..do you think I'm actually here to wish that creep show a happy birthday?..ugh!no no no!..I just came here to enjoy myself and maybe get close to Damien!' Ansley was froze then she over heard another from the worst of all 'phew!..thank God she didn't notice everyone was pretending!..that's a relief'
Ansley almost fainted,Katey and Evie rushed to her as Ansley said 'who's the she?..so this was all a set up?..no one actually came here for me?..I should have suspected!..infact I almost suspected but I don't just know what came over me!..' Ansley said in tears as she pushed through the crowd and ran home.

The party was a bad idea for Ansley,all she wanted was to be loved and cared for not to be stabbed at the back by her so called best friends. She cried through out the night,didn't go to school for weeks. Katey and Evie tried to talk to her but she didn't want to see nor hear from them.

One-day while Ansley had breakfast with her family,a knock was heard on the door an it was Frank,he urged to speak to Ansley and she followed. They both got outside and he said 'hi!..uhh it's been a while since..you know..look it's not their fault okay?! they just wanted you to be happy that's all..don't be mad at them...you haven't been to school for weeks and you've missed so many events' Ansley replied 'yeah?..like they even mattered!..look frank I won't listen to any of you...not Evie not Katey!' Frank spent his time trying to convince Ansley and finally she budged.
She went to school with Frank the next day,and since then she has been receiving eye contacts from different people and this made her really uncomfortable but she got the comfort back when she reunited with her friends.
But there's another thing that bothered Ansley,she got looks from Damien and it was weird. Onetime her lifetime bully,let's call him JACK X he was way shorter than Ansley and has always been trouble since 1st grade after he was labelled 'THE SHORT' by Ansley and her crew. He never gave Ansley space after that,this time he came to her when she was at her locker and started pulling her bag, telling her to give him 5bucks,she yelled she didn't have any but he didn't listen as he kept pulling the bag,they both crashed to the ground and Ansley needed to do what she gotta do,so she sat on him and started slapping him on the face so hard. Everyone turned into a Camera Man and Woman,they captured every moment of the beating she gave to him and it went viral. Ansley on the other hand got Detention for the first time in her school life.

Let's keep reading on how the detention went through..

Follow for more😁