𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬

Começar do início

Diluc grabbed Venti's foot and began dragging him in the direction of the portal. He clawed at the floor with his hands but they slid across, so he began to kick at the hand that was dragging him, but Diluc had a strong grip and kept pulling him.

Venti shrieked louder as the ghosts began grabbing at his hands and clothes, pulling him closer and closer to his doom.

"do not resist. you are one of us now. you will make a great addition to the family."

They called out. Repeating it over and over again.

"You are one of us now"

"STOP! I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF YOU!"

But ignoring his cries, he was pulled deeper into the portal. To never been seen again. To be a ghost.

To be...

Nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, dummy! You've been yelling for like 10 minutes!"

Venti shot straight up and looked around wildly. There were a lot of people he knew; Lumine, Diona (who put on a special outfit so Venti wouldn't sneeze), Jean, Kaeya, Klee, Diluc, Rosaria and Barbara, and Gianna.

"Are you ok, sir? You didn't look well when you were thrashing around." Gianna asked.

Venti put a hand up to his right eye and noticed that it was covered by an eyepatch. "Oh! Miss Honorary Knight found you bleeding a lot and Klee wanted to help! So Klee drew on the eye thingy." Klee beamed.

"Wait...so Diluc isn't dead? He wasn't dragging me to my death?"

"What? Why would I want to kill you?" Diluc rolled his eyes. "You're tolerable. Sometimes."

"How long was I out?"

"Like 3 days. We were getting worried you weren't going to wake up." Gianna answered. She came over to Venti's bedside. Venti hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry I pushed you off that cliff." He sobbed as Gianna raised an eyebrow.

"So, you dreamed that you killed people? Who died?" Rosaria butted in.

"Uh, you, Diluc, Gianna, and a lot of other people." Venti replied. "I stabbed Diluc, I beat you up, and Gianna got pushed off of Starsnatch Cliff. I would go into detail about the others but it's too much for Klee and Diona."

Diona folded her ears back. "Hey! Are you calling me a child?! I can take it. Hmph, boozehound." Diona folded her arms and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Diona, please stay around. Remember you have that gift you wanted to give him!" Gianna reminded.

Diona sighed and walked back to the bedside. She placed a silver thermos with a Cecelia on it. The thermos read "Let the Wind guide your troubles".

Venti gently picked it up to examine it closely. He found a note in tiny letters:

You're a drunkard but Klee insisted on making this for you. So...yeah. Get well soon, I guess.

P.S: If you ever wanna see the cats, I have medicine near the cabinets at the front door. This is a one time thing only!!

"Aw! Thanks, Diona!" Venti bent over a bit to hug her and Diona was embraced in a warm grip. A little smile formed on her face.

"Hey, let's give him some time to recover. Remember, we had that picnic later on?" Lumine chimed in. Soon, everyone filed out of the room. When Lumine was the last one out the door, Venti called out to her.

"Hey! Could you stay? I have something to tell you.."

Lumine closed the door and rushed to his bedside. "What do you want to tell me?"

Venti took a deep breath in. "In the dream, we dated. Heh, I know it sounds weird but hold on a moment. We dated, but I wasn't around due to me killing off people. I was a terrible boyfriend and I even erased your memory so you would stay with me longer. Even though it's not real, I still feel awful. And I'm sorry. And also..."

Venti took Lumine's hands into his.

"Would you mind if we made that dream into a reality? Y'know, without all of the leaving and lying and death?"

Lumine blushed. "Are you asking me out? Like to be your girlfriend?" Venti started to giggle in between words.

"What do you think it means? Hehe, silly..."

Lumine leaned forward and kissed Venti's cheek, making Venti turn red.

"I would love to..."

~The End~

What a plot twist, huh? I've been having this all in my head since a few days ago and I'm quite happy with the result.

This gives me time to start my new book that's going on in October. Me and my bestie Oevemevenene are kind of co-writing it! Also go check her out! She's awesome <33

But asides that, thank you so much for sticking around the development of Moira. It was a fun little angst book (sorry to that one person who was cursing him out in my notifs) and tysm to bubbletea-chan for the lore and creation of Gianna!! Go check them out too! They're also awesome <333 they just made a new book called "the story of our evil" which is a collab and I think you'd like it if u like Lumine as evil :DD

Tysm for reading and ty for almost 3k reads!! It baffles me that this is my most read book T^T

Now without further ado, I will be thinking of ideas for my October book. See ya til then!

-Vynnie <3