𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨

Kusanali sat at her desk, filing through the various messages Barbatos sent. With each letter, Venti's mental state seemed to deteriorate more and more.

'Is this my fault...? Is it my fault that I told Chantara about all of this?' She thought, her eyes welling up with tears.

Kusanali decided to take her time reading each letter instead of skimming them, thinking it would be useless if she read them too fast. Details are quite important.

~~~~~~~~

Dear Celestia,

I finally kidnapped Signora!! My plan is going perfectly so far. The only inconvenience is that she keeps yelling. It's so annoying. Eh, sooner or later she won't be able to scream for help any longer. Hehe~

-Venti

~~~~~~~~

Kusanali furrowed her brow. What in Teyvat...? What did he mean by "she won't be able to scream for help any longer"? Is she going to die? Is she already dead? What kind of monster did Venti turn into....

~~~~~~~~

Day 2,

Signora keeps sobbing like a little bitch. If only I could sew her stupid mouth shut, I could torture her without having my ears shatter. Hmph, this is what she deserves after months. Anywhoooo, I might just write my name on her body with a kitchen knife!

That way, people can see who killed her and praise me for my efforts! Heh, imagine how popular I'd get. No one would have the audacity to shit on me any longer! Haha!

~~~~~~~~~

Oh, that poor soul. Venti had been completely tainted. His sweetness had been taken over by violent, bloodthirsty, and murderous thoughts.

All Kusanali (and the other archons) wanted was the old Venti back. The Venti that could lull anyone to sleep with his voice. The Venti who cared and could comfort people. The Venti that was obnoxious, but loveable.

What happened to him? Who did this to him?

~~~~~~~~~

Day 5,

She's practically begging for me to kill her once and for all. You know, without the revival potions Kusanali showed me how to make. Hmph! She should know that it isn't fun torturing a corpse. Plus, it's stinky. Ew.

She's pretty lucky. She gets to be beaten and killed by one of the Seven. A God. There's so many methods I could enforce upon her so she can suffer so much longer... but I'll take it slow. One sharp weapon at a time! Hehe.

Ah, I'm sleepy. I might have conked out a few times. Sorry.

~~~~~~~~

Kusanali put that letter aside with sadness. Resting her face upon her hands, she wondered what would happen if she never told anyone about Venti's spree. And also...who would Venti kill next? It was impossible to kill an archon. Unless Venti somehow gained an enormous amount of power, he could actually be a huge threat to the entirety of Teyvat.