"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩."

Sanity: 57%

Venti sat at Rosaria's grave. Her tombstone read:

Here lies Sister Rosaria. She didn't talk much or participate in the choir, but she was a caring friend "nun"-theless.

Venti cringed slightly at the pun. Pushing that aside, he tapped his chin in thought. Did Rosaria deserve to die?

She didn't do anything to piss him off. She just...happened to be there. It made Venti feel...guilty. Which was quite odd, because he never felt bad for the people he killed.

It made Venti question if there was a way he could revive Rosaria. Maybe he could kill someone else whose name also starts with an R to fill Rosaria's place.

And just like that, he had his next victim.

But first, he needed to bring Rosaria back from the dead. And for that to work, he needed to pay Celestia a little visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Venti quietly opened the door and crept in.

He was looking for Kusanali. He wanted something that she knew. And getting a little info out of her sounded like a great plan.

The muffled sound of humming reached his ears and he was soon filled with delight. Following the sound, he found Kusanali, who was humming to herself while writing on a piece of paper. He walked on lighter feet, creeping up behind her, getting closer and closer...

(TW: choking)

He lashed out his hand and grabbed Kusanali by the neck. A choked scream escaped her mouth while Venti slammed her head against the wall of her room.

"Hehe...well, well, well~ haven't seen you in a long time, Ms. Dendro Archon." Venti grasped her throat harder, digging his fingernails into her skin.

"O...w...." Kusanali choked out.

"Now, I want just one little thing. And I know that you know where it is. SO...you're going to tell me where this item is, yes?"

Kusanali knew what he was talking about. She gritted her teeth and shook her head.

"Ne....ver..!" She wheezed out. Venti was growing impatient and angry as he gripped tighter. At this point, drops of blood were rolling down Kusanali's neck and blood was getting on Venti's fingers. A normal person would be dead at this point.

"Let's try this again. You're going to tell me where the catalyst is, right?" He asked with a more threatening tone, his right eye flickering from normal to pitch black.

Kusanali nodded hard, tears falling from her face as she clawed at Venti's wrist. He scoffed and dropped her onto the ground and allowed her some time to breathe.

"Ok, where is this catalyst you hid? I need it for something."

Kusanali looked at him, bewildered and bleeding from her neck. "Why do you need the book? It's very powerful..." Her voice was hoarse and quiet.

"I don't think you deserve an explanation. Just tell me where it is or someone's getting choked again!" He held his hand up and Kusanali cowered in fear. Her words came out at a face pace.

"I-It's behind the wall next to my room. You just need to press it and it'll open. Just please don't hurt me!"

Venti's eyes widened at how easy that was. He then smirked and walked out of her room. He went over to the wall and gently pressed his finger on it. Just like Kusanali said, a door opened and he slipped in.