• 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 • (𝙏𝙒: 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨)

Venti rocked back and forth, humming a little tune as he watched Diluc's body burn and incinerate in the fire he created.

"Oh, what a shame. Master Diluc, given a Pyro Vision for his accomplishments, being wiped off the face of the earth in a fire. How sad." Venti complained, but ended up laughing at the scenario.

After the body fully turned into ashes, Venti grabbed a nearby water bucket and tossed it onto the fire to extinguish the flames. He managed to find Diluc's ashes with anemo powers and scooped them into his hand. Where would he put them? Of course, snorting said ashes wouldn't be the best idea. Throwing them in the ocean...maybe not. Surely enough, Venti had an idea for the resting place of Diluc's ashes.

_____________

"Rest in peace, Master Diluc. You were a great man. But don't piss me off in the next life." He teased and giggled. Venti poured the ashes into a decorative pot in Dawn Winery. It was a gift from Kaeya to Diluc, and Venti saw that as a perfect place to put the ashes.

It was now midnight. The moon hung high in the starry sky. Maybe this is a good time to visit Celestia. Venti flew on top of the roof, to which he soon shot off to the floating home in the sky.

___________________

"Chantara? What are you doing? It's 12am. Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Fuega asked groggily, half asleep.

"Uh, I got hungry? Did I wake you up? My bad. It's not my fault you sleep light." Chantara snorted and filed through the fridge. Fuega rolled her eyes hard and crossed her arms.

"When do you think Barbatos is coming back? He never really comes back here too often, huh?" Fuega leaned in the doorway to the kitchen. "Soon, right?" Chantara nodded, but Fuega doubted she was listening at all.

The door to Celestia opened suddenly and Fuega peaked out of the doorway, followed by Chantara who had a spoon in her mouth.

"Well speak of the devil! It's Barbatos! He came back to meeeee!!" Chantara squealed and rushed to hug the anemo archon. She was squeezing him so tight, his face started to turn blue.

"Hey, Chan...tara. C-Can't. Breathe." Venti struggled. "Oh, sorry! You're pretty tiny so I guess I can understand. H̴̦͖̽̈́a̵̖̥͌̈́̓̃̌́͌͝h̶̻͙̜̳̳̻͙̯͑́͜͝ầ̶̧̛͙͎̭͈̮̺͇͊͑́ͅ-̴̢̢͉͙̾͑̃̄̒̀̋̍̍̚͜ ̸̜̦̖̜̭̺͚͓̥͓̆̂̒̀͂̇̕Æ̵̢̢͓͔̟̬̐̓̈̚Ǘ̷̧͎̝̓͐̒̈́̃̿̕͜G̵̥̝̞̼͔̠̟̈́͝H̶̬͇̣̍̌̊̈́̉̈́̆!"

Chantara glitched out and shook her head. "Ah, Barbatos! Hiiii!" Now in Chantara's place, Hydra grabbed Venti's waist and swung him around like a baby. "I missed youuuuu! Yes I diiiiid!! I bet you missed me too! Hahaha!"

"Uhm, thanks for that kick in the balls, I guess. Could you put me down now? I feel sick." Venti pleaded. Vision blurry, he was finally released and swayed violently on the golden floors.

Hydra pouted. "If you're gonna puke, don't puke on me! Puke on Fuega! She'll just burn it off anyway." Hydra pointed at an irritated Fuega.

"Ok, ok! I get it. Let Barbatos and I breathe for a second. Just go get your yogurt and head back to bed."

"HEY, SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE YOGURT. SHE KEEPS EATING ALL OF IT!" Venti complained, looking up at Fuega and gesturing towards Hydra, who was vibing a few feet away.

"She can't help herself, ok? Now, you should stay here for the night and get some rest. I'll cook breakfast tomorrow."

Venti pursed his lips together and nodded, walking towards his room and shutting the door. He curled up in his blanket and looked on his dresser. A picture of Lumine and himself was hung into the frame. In the picture, Lumine was hugging Venti and Venti put two fingers behind her head, making it look like bunny ears.