Part 35

The next day

Jiah pov

I walk inside the class with a big smile.

"Good morning, girls!"

I greet my friends.

"Goodmorning."

Bae and the others greet me back. I smile before going to my seat. Then, after a few seconds, there is Wonyoung and Jungwon.

But, when I look at Jungwon, I just can see his lips only. Eyyy. What's wrong with me? Come to your sense, Jiah!

"Goodmorning, Jiah!"

Wonyoung greeted me as I quickly remove those thoughts from my mind.

"Good morning!"

I greet her back with a big smile. Then, my eyes land on Jungwon who was staring at me right now. He smirked before winked at me and sit on his seat. My eyes open widely after see that. Also, my heart beating faster after that. What's happen to me? Aghhhh!

...

Time skip

I went out from the class when suddenly I heard scream from the opposite side. There have girls surrounded in one place. Then, my eyes caught Sunoo who also look at me right now.

"Jiah!"

He shout my name and wave at me as I wave back with a smile. His fangirls give me glares. I smile proudly. What? I know I'm pretty, but you don't have to stare at me like that.

...

"Yow, Jiah!"

Sunoo take a sit infront of me. I smile at him before take a sip on my drink.

"What are you doing here, sunoo?"

I asked him as I take a bite on my tteokbokki. Hmmm.. Tteokbokki always the best!

"Nothing. Just wanna meet you."

He said while smiling making me look at him frowned.

"Why did you want to meet me? Is there have something important?"

I asked and take another bite. He smile and nodded.

"Oh. What is it?"

I asked as I stop from eating and look at him. He smile and his eyes was gazing on my lips. What is he going to do?

"Jakkaman."

He said as he stand up from his seat and walk towards me who was watching him right now. Then, he put his hands on my shoulder before lean closer then...

Chup

My eyes open widely after he did that. He smile while licking his lips.

"There have a sauce on your lips just now."

He said before go back to his seat with a wide smile. I cover my lips and I can feel the heat on my cheeks right now. Why did he do that? Why don't just wipe it with your thumbs, or just tell me there have a sauce? Why did you have to do that, inside the cafeteria? There have many people are watching us right now. Aish! It's embarrassing.

Without us know, someone is watching them from afar with full of jealousy inside their heart.

...

Time skip

I was walking through the hallway as the last period end. Yeah. I'm going back home alone since Jungwon also Wonyoung have something to do after college day.

I was walking when suddenly someone grab my wrist and dragged me with them. As I look who is the person, it's Niki.

"Niki?"

"Just follow me."

He said shortly. I just obeyed and shut my mouth. He dragged me till we stop right behind the college building. I don't know what are we doing here. But after I saw his cold face, I gulp my saliva. Why he became cold right now?

"W-what are we doing here?"

I asked him as I look around us. There have no one except the two of us. Without wasting his time, he pulled me and pushed me till my back hit the wall and pin at there. I open my eyes widely.

He stare me sharply into my eyes.

"I really can't hold anymore."

He said. I'm frowned.

"Why?"

I asked him shortly. My heart beating faster as see his eyes land to my lips before go back to my eyes.

"Hyeongs already get what they want, and when is my time?"

He asked making me more frowned. What it does mean?

"Don't pretend that you're not remember. I heard that Jungwon hyeong, Jay hyeong, Sunghoon hyeong and Sunoo hyeong have kissed you. Why don't you push them away? Do you like them?"

He asked me irritately making me open my eyes widely. How did he know? And after heard that, I feel my cheeks started heating.

"I-i-"

"Stop talking and I will get what I want too."

After that, he SMASH his LIPS ON MINE!!!

...

Time skip

I was laying on my bed as my mind playing the scene what happen to me before. I already get kisses in 2 days, and just now...

My heart keep beating fastly. What does that mean? Am I really have feeling towards them?! Them all?! What the?!

Suddenly, my phone buzzing, means someone is calling me. I take my phone that was just beside me and see at the phone screen, it's Heeseung. I sat up from my layed.

What does he wants this late night?

I take a deep breath before answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jiah? Are you not sleep yet?"

He asked. I nodded. But, I just realised he is not with me right now.

"Ehh y-yeah."

I answer him quickly.

"Well, if I invite you to hang out with me, do you want to join?"

I frowned after heard that.

"This night?"

I asked him.

"Yes. I'll fetch you."

He said. I'm thinking twice. I remember what happen to me just now and this passed 2 days. I sighed.

"Okey then. I'll wait for you."