Part 15

Jake pov

I walk inside the dog cafe where I usually go when I have a free time. Yeah. I have free time right now. That's why I'm here. I breath in to feel the air of the cafe. It's feel like usual, peace and chill. I look around to look for the dogs.

"Kim Jiah! Here!"

Then, I heard that name. Jiah? I look where the voice came and saw two girls were playing with one dog right now. As I expected, it's Jiah and Wonyoung. What are they doing here?

"Isn't he cute?"

Wonyoung asked Jiah who beside her.

"yes. He is."

Jiah agreed while smile. Wait-? She's smiling right now?! Ommo! I can't believe that's she smiling!

"oh Jake!"

I got snapped from my thoughts when I heard Wonyoung calling my name. As I look at them back, I can see Jiah with her poker face back. Looks like, she only show it to Wonyoung and the dogs only. My bad.

I walk towards them with a smile.

"Hey, Wonyoung, Jiah! What's up?"

I greet them back in friendly way.

"Nothing. Just having some peaceful time with the dogs, right Jiah?"

I turn to Jiah who now was beside me. She nodded as agreed what Wonyoung said.

"I never thought that you like come here. "

I said to her. She shook her head.

"I'm the one who bring her here."

Wonyoung said. I formed my lips into a circle.

"Well, Wonyoung. I will wait at our seat."

Jiah excuse herself to their seat before. I watch her. Then, someone clear her throat.

"Looks like someone is falling in love with Jiah..."

I turn to Wonyoung who said that. I can see her teasing smile for me. I look at her with wide eyes.

"What? No."

I denied.

"aiii..don't be shy to tell the truth. Just tell me. I won't tell her."

She said while wiggling her eyebrows. I facepalmed myself. But...

"I don't know what's my feel towards her, Wonyoung."

I said making she look at me with one eyebrow lifted.

"Are you confuse with your own feelings now?"

She asked. I nodded as agree with her. She then pretend to think.

"Do you feel something different when you around her?"

She asked out of sudden.

"Nae?"

I don't understand her question. She sighed.

"Do you have feel differently when you around with her?"

"Differently like what?"

I asked her back.

"Like, your heart beating faster, you feel something tickling inside your stomach. I don't know but maybe you feel it by yourself."

What's she said making me thinking. I think I have that feeling before. But, I don't know when.

"I think I have..."

"Dude! You like her!"

She said as she slap softly my shoulder. I look at her with wide eyes.

"Did I?"

I asked her. She nodded and smile.

"Congratulations, Jake! You finally have someone that you like!"

She said as she take my hand and shake it excitedly. I don't know what happen but just do it as her do to me.

Did I really like her?

...

Time skip

"Thanks for sending me back home, Jiah, Jake!"

I smiling to Wonyoung who said that. I nodded.

"You should send Jiah back to her home too, Jake! Bye!"

Wonyoung give me a winked before leave me and Jiah infront of her gate house before she got inside her house. I open my eyes widely after see that. What the-?

"We should go now."

I snap from my thoughts as Jiah spoke. I look at her and nodded. We both walk together side by side through the street right now. It's kinda awkward air surrounded us right now. We don't know how to start to speak.

"Uhmm... Ji-"

"Do you want to have a drink?"

She asked making me look at her with shock face.

"S-sure."

I nodded. Then she nodded as she walk first. I follow her from behind.

...

"Wah! I never expect that you will going to have a drink in this store."

I said while looking around the store that we found beside the road. I never thought, Jiah, the rich people daughter gonna eat in this place. I can tell that she's such a humble people.

"You should expect it after this because you are my friend after all.."

After she said that making me look at her. She's right now eating tteokbokki that we're order just now. Looks like she's really love the tteokbokki because how full her mouth was while eating the food. I shook my head before drink a soda that I order.

I notice something beside on her lips. It's sauce from the tteokbokki.

"Jiah, there have sauce on beside of your lips."

I said to her. She look at me and wipe beside of her lips.

"Is it still have at there?"

She asked. I chuckled before wipe the sauce that still have beside her lips right now with my thumb. As I wipe it, without in purpose, I look on her lips.

I don't know, but my heart beating faster when looks at it.

...

Jiah pov

Why my heart beating so faster when Jake wipe my beside lips with his thumb? Why? It's literally same feeling when I being patted by him before. I'm so confused with my feelings right now.

I notice he was staring on my lips. His eyes didn't move from it. Then, his eyes look up to my eyes, making eyes contacted.

"Jiah, I don't know how to say this. But, I think I'm falling in love with you."

He said making me look at him with wide eyes.

...

Time skip

I can't stop thinking about what happen just now. Jake did confess to me about his feelings and I don't know what to react about it.

I'm so speechless at that time. I quickly call the waiter to count the price of my fav tteokbokki. Aish! That's so awkward! What should I do tomorrow?!

I don't want to face him for this moment. It will be awkward for us.

Tomorrow is where will start our tutor back. Should I take mc and postpone the tutor again? Ahhh! You can't do that, Kim Jiah! I cover my face with pillow and scream like there no the end of the world. That's how I'm released my tension at that time.