Royal dates, Shino, Tomoko, and Pixie-bob

Start from the beginning

She ran to her room and started pulling out the most lustful, sexy, mouth-watering outfit, She was going to win this without a shadow of a doubt, Shino did run in and attacked her for a bit, screaming about how a candy bra and panties are not a suitable outfit for the second part of their date. '' I am really sorry about this Midoriya, They are just crazy'' Tiger said as he picked up the phone. Tiger was getting ready for a powerlifting competition that would be done in a couple of days.'' I understand, and best of luck Tiger, I heard Kota was cheering for you.''

'' Ha yes he is, I will do my best to surpass my limits and win the competition, The quirkless division, has alot of very capable competitors.'' Tiger laughed as Izuku made the turn to see the Pound, The kitty's house, He made his way fully to the door'' Hey tiger oh'' Izuku pushed Tiger to the side as Tomoko rushed at him full speed. Izuku was tackled but he had braised himself.'' Oh wow, Just in time'' Izuku said as Tomoko climbed Izuku and clung unto his back'' am I making you blush.'' Tomoko said as she rubbed her body on Izuku

'' No, But you are making me glad I set this date up.'' This nearly got Tomoko to blush. But as she got it under control she hid behind Izuku. Just as Shino and Pixie-bob walked down. Shino wore a simple turtle neck and skirt with leggings, simple yet elegant. Pixie-bob however was different, She wore jeans that clung so tightly to her legs that Izuku believed she shouldn't be able to normally walk, a shirt that was around three sizes too small. But it still hugged her in all the right places.

'' Wow.'' Oh that reaction, Just from little old me, Is there something wrong.'' She posed on purpose for Izuku who just smiled.'' Oh, how could I not, Such a pretty kitty, almost enough for me to purr.'' Izuku laughed as Pixie-bob looked away. Shino quickly smacked her on the head.'' Please enter Midori, I meant Izuku, Please enter Izuku.'' Izuku nodded with a smile'' I will happily, Tiger best of luck.'' Izuku said as Tiger walked out as he walked out. Shino dragged Pixie-bob in holding her onto her ear.'' SHINIE PLEASE MY EAR HURTS I DONT WANT BIG EARS.'' Pixie-bob cried as followed behind still with Tomoko clinging onto her back.

Izuku sat down with a smile.'' What sort of tea would you like.'' Shino asked as she walked into the kitchen area.'' Whatever you three want I am more than happy with.'' Izuku said as Tomoko crawled from his back into his lap.'' Your warm.'' Tomoko said as she quite limberly crawled into his lap much like a cat.'' I can turn it up slightly.'' Izuku said as he used the Netsu Netsu no mi( Heat-Heat fruit) and increased his body temperature a slight bit which made Tomoko purr happily.

Pixie-bob herself also slowly crawled over, It wasnt that she was cold, But she was very much so cat-like, and like any cat, they liked warm places.'' Oh wow.'' Pixie-bob got out as she clung onto Izuku's arm, rubbing her head to his shoulder, So much so that when Shino walked in she froze up''W-what are you doing.'' she said frozen like a deer in headlights.'' Shinie come it's sooo warm, it's like a warm thing that we could hug.'' Tomoko said not lifting her head from the lap. But Shino sat down on the other side.

'' So what is the date going to be, I love this.'' Izuku said happily circling her hand above pixie-bob and Tomoko.'' Yes, we discussed this, we believed it might be fun to either stay here or Move toward our own animal shelter and hang with some animals.'' Both sound wonderful, I am happy with both possibilities.'' Hmm, kitties might take up my spot.'' Tomoko said making Izuku chuckle as he slowly patted Tomoko's head with one hand as he took a sip of the tea with his other.'' then let's just stay inside and relax, we could play some board games.

Izuku nodded. '' hey Izuku.'' Pixie-bob asked right into his ear. Izuku looked to his side and there she was, Her shirt pulled down showing alot of cleavage, so much so Izuku blushed.'' HAHAHAHA I WIN HAHAHA I AM THE SEXIEST WOMAN ALIVE HAHAHA.'' She laughed victorious, raising her fist in victory, But Izuku was someone that if he would meet his defeat, He would make damn sure he was taking them with her. He moved his hand over to her chin and moved in kissing her deeply.'' Your reward.'' Izuku said smirking as Pixie-bob turned red.

''L-lets move over toward the living room where we can spend some time more comfortable than here.'' Shino said trying not to blush at the kiss her date just had with her best friend.'' Alright.'' Carry me Nya.'' Tomoko asked, making Izuku blush again thanks cute nya Tomoko gave. But he did lift both of them up.'' Alright, Lead the way, If you want you can hop on my back.'' Izuku suggested to Shino who just shook her head, But as they moved to the couch, She did sit right next to Izuku, finally allowing, Izuku to wrap his hand around her back and pull her slightly closer.

Pixie-bob had taken her spot on Izuku's other arm. Instead of having it around her back. She chose to have her arms wrapped around it, pressing it between her breast and leaving the hand right between her thighs, having one of her hands on the wrist making sure it stayed there. and of course, Tomoko had chosen her location right on Izuku's lap. She hummed as she watched Tv. the heat Izuku caused itself was absolutely wonderful, All three were glued to him. So much so that each just forgot the time, and before they knew it, it was time for dinner.

'' Oh we should eat,  Tomoko you removed the meat from the freezer right.'' Oops.'' Tomoko said with a coy smile.'' Let's just order takeout, I haven't eaten Thai in ages.'' Pixie-bob said with Shino sighing.'' Fine, But it's gonna take a bit 'cause we have to drive out there.'' Izuku laughed as he removed his hand from Shino's back and he grabbed his phone.'' This one is good.'' Izuku asked as the three nodded their hands. so Izuku called them, '' Hello, Rice and Shine, It's Izuku Midoriya speaking, Uhm yes that Izuku Midoriya, I would like to put in an order.''

'' Oh yeah, you guys do delivery right.'' The three Pussycats looked at Izuku in silence as he ordered Thai food from a restaurant. that did not deliver, But here they were willing to deliver.''Yes, that is all, Take your time and thank you.'' Izuku hung up as the three of them just stared.'' What'' HOW.'' Tomoko screamed jumping up and grabbing Izuku's head.'' People don't really say no, I know it's not really that fair, But I do tip well for when they do so.'' Izuku laughed as the four of them waited, only for them to eat afterward and somewhat later Izuku to go back home where he got ready for his final date before having a couple of days to himself.