Moving day

My name is Rebbeca Marie and i have
lived in Puerto Rico since i was 5 but i was born in NYC and now my family decided to move to Los Angeles which is awesome i cant belive this is about to happen im soo excited where gonna move in a Very big house and that means im finally gonna get a room im soo HAPPYYY

moving day :

We arrived in the neigborhood and the first thing I see is a tall guy with colorful hair thats really hot and he's friend that's a little bit

shorter ridding pennyboards down the street which was really cool. I stared at that tall one and of course my being a idiot i dint realize i was drowilg so when he saw me cheking him out he gave me a smirk that all most caused me a heart attack . So when i get out of the car in to my new house btw was beautifull .They stared walking over to me i was about to run in the house but I kept it cool I was wearing a red shirt that said vans on the wall and jeans and some black vans so i was confident . The tall one said hy my name is Kian lawley and this my friend Jc Caylen he said pointing at his friend and i said " hi my name is Rebbeca Marie nice to meet you it looks like were going to be neighbors . Yeah is going to be nice living next to pretty girl Kian said Which made me blush a littel bit. SO do you have boyfriend JC said in a very funny voice that made me laught and then Kian hit hit him with hes arm becuase at the stupid quetions he just asked . No " i said ' OHH really you seem like you would be a wonderfull girlfriend Kian said . aww thank you no ones being that nice to me in while " your welcome Kian said .Then all of a sudden a boy came out of there house and screamed " KIAN , JC IS TIME TO RECORD THE VIDEO " okay will be right there Jc said , Jc said goodbye and then Kian said scratching the back of his neck " wanna come tommorow to our house to hangout for awhile you seem like a really cool person ? . My heartbeat stoped for a momment and i said with my cheeks abouisly red as tomato " Sure it will by fun . "AWESOME" he said really exited and went inside his house .

(a/n Hi guys this my first book and im really exited soo pleas dont hate i want this book to be as good as possible and i will commit to it if you guys like it soo pleas vote so i can be inspired to update soon bye :) )