sorrow fills my soul.

We all sat on the couch, I was placed in between Brian and Toby.

Toby was like a cat, he couldn't live without touch.
Which sucked from me, because I fuckin hate being touched.

He hugged my arm as Tim complained about the show we were watching on the box shaped television, in black and white "Columbo" played.

I had watched the show with my grandfather a lot, but never really payed attention.

Brian suddenly got up, making my sore muscles ache from the sudden movement. "Where are you going?" I asked, watching him walk to the front door that I had originally thought was a bedroom. "I have to check up on your buddy."

Isaac.

Shooting up from my spot, I ignored the limp in my leg, I pulled away from Toby's iron like grip. "Can I come with?" I pleaded, standing by his side as I looked up to him.

Tim let out a scoff behind me, only making me more determined to see Isaac dead or alive.

"Okay."

He the unlocked the door with his keys and we walked out, I slid on Tim's pair of blue slippers and walked out into the cold. Brian walked behind me, my right arm pulled back as his hand was tightly gripped around my wrist. His other hand was placed on the opposite shoulder Toby had stabbed me, silently leading me to the van.

"Hoodie?"

No response, once we reached the vehicle he walked to the back and opened the trunk. My legs took me quickly to the back, looking in for my will to live hoping for him to be alive.

Isaac layed asleep, his grey winter coat covered in a crimson liquid that also displayed some cuts in the fabric. The coat was layed over his body alike to a blanket, my guess it was Toby's doing. My eyes trailed up to the duct tape stuck to his mouth, his hair knotted with blood. He rested in a fetal position, he was most likely tired from the past two days.

"He's good, let's go." I heard Brian state behind me.

I ignored Brian, climbing in besides Isaac I cupped his face in my hands, taking in his hurt form that my heart shouted to heal. Although, it filled my heart to feel his soft flesh up against my scarred skin again, I knew he was okay now.

My skin used to be soft like his, but now it was scarred alike to my soul from my unfortunate past.

Ripping the duck tape off I rested it on the side of our bodies, leaning down I gave him a soft kiss on his cold lips.

Suddenly, I felt my hair get yanked backwards.

Falling down to the snow, my hands burned from the sudden contact with the cold while my scalp pounded. Looking up, Brian glared down on me with a straight face. Anger flowed through my veins, quickly I shot up and reeled my first backwards, ready to land it on his stupid fucking face.

Going forward with so much force it was stopped, making me open my eyes once more to see my hand in Brian's.

He wasn't amused with my sudden act of fighting against him.

"Go." He growled through gritted teeth, shutting the van doors he roughly grabbed my wrists with his one hand and led me back to the cabin. My legs gave out, making me fall to my knees.

"I can't." I whispered, I was to mentally drained while being apart from Isaac and seeing him only made me miss him more. My weakness was my emotions, they always came at the wrong time.

I felt his leg leaned up against my back, almost in a comforting manner.

"I have nothing, I don't even know who I am." I sobbed out, choking on my feelings. I hadn't cried in a long time, everytime I felt that soul eating feeling I always took a shot of whiskey or some tablets of Benadryl.