46. In the end, its Him and I

Magsimula sa umpisa

He wrapped his arm around me and lifted me into the air, "Where's our room?" he asked tucking my hair behind my ear.

"As much as the events of today aren't 'traditional', that's the one thing that is. So, my room is the last door on the left down that hall and yours is on the right." I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Now, if you'll carry me to mine, I can happily eat my tasty tiramisu," I shook the bag in my hand, and he rolled his eyes.

"I thought you said I was the only dessert you were craving," he scrunched his eyebrows as he started down the hall.

"You are, but our babies are craving the first option," I shrugged my shoulders. He placed me on my feet as we reached the end of the hall, "Everything is inside waiting for you, along with food, Emilio and Mariano."

"God, I love you,"

"I love you more acey-poo, now you should probably go since you still need to think about your vows," I grabbed onto his shoulder, turned him, and pushed him toward the door. He glanced at me over his shoulder, "Expressing my love for you has never been something I had to think about,"

"OH PLEASE, will you two stop?" Mariano opened the door and stuck his head out.

The door to my room opened and I turned to see the twins and Xile standing in the doorway. "Yea, we were thinking the same thing. So, if you two can stand to be apart for about three hours, you need to get your ass in here. We have things to do!" Kaia said. She grabbed onto my arm, dragged me into the room, and without another word from either Grey or me, both doors slammed shut.

We all squealed in excitement as we sat on the bed. "It's finally happening, you're going to be a wife," Zayn pushed my shoulder playfully.

"I know," I smiled, "Wait, there's something I forgot,"

I got off the bed and opened the door. I knocked on Grey's door and he opened it as I pulled the small box out of my dress pocket. "Wear these," I handed him the box and he kissed me and our babies one last time before I entered the room again.

After eating my tiramisu, I hopped into the shower and began to get ready. When I was done, I took a seat at one of the four stations as Kaia showered and Xile let in the makeup and hair artists.

My life changed for the better ever since we ran away searching for a different one all those years ago. I met the most wonderful people along the way and found a family I could count on not to give up or treat me less than I deserved. And although they might not have been blood, I knew in my heart they were the only people I needed in this life. I had no idea what I'd do without them, and I don't ever want to find out.

And today, after planning this day these past months, it was finally happening.

I'd walk down the aisle with a smile on my face as I tried to fight the tears threatening to spill over and meet the love of my life at the altar. Drowning in his eyes as he professed his love for me in front of our entire family. I so eagerly wanted to see what other wonderous things life had in store for us and our family.

✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦ • ✦

"Mia cara, sei così bella. Ace sta per svenire," (My darling, you're so beautiful. Ace is going to pass out) Chiara said as she entered the room holding her arms out for me.

I lifted the train of my dress and stepped off of the balcony where we were taking pictures. Entering her arms I smiled warmly, "Grazie mamma, ma speriamo di no. Non posso sposarlo se è privo di sensi," (Thank you mom, but let's hope he doesn't. I can't marry him if he's unconscious)

"Everything and everyone is ready, we're just waiting on you and the groom now," Carmen said as she entered the room behind my mom, her attention on the iPad in her hands.