Epilogue

Sun looked down at the world as it was in havoc. For days now, they been watching as their evil daughter ruined everything ever built! The worst part was they couldn't do anything about it because they were dead and in their eternal resting place! Why did Beauty have too be such a bad dragon? Her brother even saw his mistakes! Why can't she?

Just then, Queen Moon entered the room. Her neck was sparkling with many jewels and she looked as beautiful as ever! The first queen, his wife, was looking petrified. "Will out daughter ever chance?"

Sun looked down at his talons. "I don't know. Maybe I made a mistake in making her queen way back then. She was always power hungry." He felt as guilty as ever. It was his fault all of this was happening.

The queen looked at him. "It's not your fault, dear. She made her own choices and should have known better. Besides, we have some people to stop her." She made him feel better for a minute, but then he remembered something very important. What about him?

"What about her accomplice?" he asked. "She isn't alone in all of this. How can we be sure the dragons will even know who her partner in crime even is?" 

"They'll know." 

Sun looked back at the fighting dragons. He watched as they killed one another and only because of that wretched dragon they called family. "They'd better. Or it will be the end for all dragons to come."

Ooh! Who is Beauty's new partner? What happens to dear Kinakjou? Do her friends save the world without even knowing what to do? Find out in book #2!